21 kill count AU

right. kill count au

Alex's POV

"Right class, we have new student. John, there's a free seat next to Alexander."

I pipe up at the mention of my name from my notebook where I had been absentmindedly scrawling.

All eyes drew to the new boy at the front of the class. But no one was focused on his curly brown hair, of his green eyes, or his freckles, or the way he was nervously clutching his bag, or how he was chewing on his lip. No, all eyes went straight to above his head. Where his score read. IN bold bright red letters '101'.

****

Oh my god, is a murderer sitting next to me?  A serial killer??Oh no, what if I'm rude and he doesn't like me. What if he kills me next?!

He sits back in his seat a bit, clearly not comfortable. But surely if he was a murderer he would have been arrested by now. Right?

I glance at him out of the corner of my eye and at his work. I find he's not doing work at all, yet doodling in the corner. It's very good I'll give him that. Its of like some sort of angel, but the wings are melting. I watch as he goes to do the face, but his pencil hand only just touched the paper when his hand twitches and he drops it. I hear him take a sharp intake of breath. 

He rubs a hand over his eyes quickly before scribbling over it and starting to do the work.

It takes me a few minutes until I catch him copying my work. As I look over to see him blatantly looking at my book.. He freezes and I see the fear in his eyes.

"It's alright." I whisper, and he flashes me a small smile.

I openly let him copy off my work for the rest of the lesson. 

yeah that's all i got sorry-