61 ~ like a religous smut shot???

i'm gay, ur gay, don't lie to me bbg

anyway ty jackie for the idea, i love plagiarism /j

Alex

"Take it down!"

"Go fuck yourself." I turn and glare at my roommate as he glares back at me.

"I'm not having a flag of sin in our room!" John splutters, clutching the stupid little rosary that hangs from his neck.

Just for good measure, I add another tack to my pride flag.

"This is my side of the room," I gesture to my bed and the wall next to it, "And that's yours." I turn and point at his side of the room. "You don't see me complaining about all your religious propaganda."

He gasps like I've grown 3 heads. "It's the word of Christ!"

"Sure it is honey." I step down from my bed and look proudly at my bi flag on the wall. So far college is going great. Might ask to swap roommates though. With the man on the fucking moon.

"I'm not sharing a room with someone who has a flag of Satan and sin in our room!" He protests, relentless.

"God what's so wrong about it? Huh? What does it affect you if I like kissing boys and sucking cock?" I yell at him.

"It's a sin! I'm not sharing a room with someone who worships Satan!"

"I don't worship anyone!" I yell, exasperated. "That's the point!" I take a deep breath. "Besides what's so wrong with me sucking some dick? Afraid I'll do it in front if you and I'll turn you to the life of sin?" I tease him, grinning, walking slowly towards him.

"I am not a sinner." He glares.

"Sure you aren't. But what if my gayness spreads to you? What if I suck so much dick that one day you trip over and now my cock is in your mouth, huh?"

"D-Do not-"

"Are you scared that if I suck dick, and fuck men, and get fucked by men, that I'll spread it to you? And one day you'll wake up with the urge to kiss men, and be a slut, and let them fuck your ass?" I whisper, our faces barely inches apart.

"D-don't tempt me..." He stutters out.

"Tempt you? So you want to kiss men already? You want to whore yourself out? Tell me John, if I sucked a dick what punishment would I face?"

"You'd... You'd burn in hell..."

I glance down at his lips, and move swiftly and kiss him, my hand cupping his cheek. After a few seconds I pull away.

"You going to hell after that?" I whisper, triumphantly.

He just stares at me. Oh god he's gonna rip my head off.

Instead of that, he grabs my shirt collar and kisses me instead, deeply, and I stumble back, surprised.

Who knew all it took was a little teasing to make him horny? I saw the repressed gay in him miles away, but I didn't think he'd break this easily.

My hands slip down to his waist as we kiss, my tongue sliding over him bottom lip. He lets me in without hesitation and I explore every inch of his mouth, and grab his ass with one hand.

He lets out a surprised moan into my mouth, pressing himself closer to me.

I bring my knee up, surprised to find him already rock hard. I press onto his bulge with my knee, and he reaches around and holds me tight, moaning.

Oh god he's religious, he's probably never touched himself or had sex before. He's a virgin in every sense of the word. Never even jerked off before. Christianity is so weird.