46 ~ youtuber AU like 4???

hey dudes lmfao

disclaimer; I GUESS MOST OF THIS, SO IM PROBABLY WRONG DONT COME AT ME

"Record a vid with me."

"No."

"Bitch you're so fucking rude, I'm gonna hang up on you."

"Jackie no-"

"Play club penguin with me."

"It's not my style."

"I am inviting you on my channel, it is the best channel on the internet, how dare you."

"Fine, I'll play club penguin with you."

"Thanks babe." He grins at me and blows kisses before hanging up.

I sigh and open my laptop, the light from it illuminating my face, since it's like 1am.

I open discord can call John, and he answers.

"Good morning."

"I wanna sleep."

"Tough."

"This is abuse. Boyfriend abuse."

"Please, this is going to be great publicity for the both of us. Now shh, I'm gonna record." We had both agreed that it would be better if this relationship didn't go public.

He looks away from me and up at the camera as he records his intro. "Hey homos and homies, I'm playing club penguin again, I haven't slept in like 3 days, this time my sister was a bitch and went to sleep so say hi Alex."

"You make it sound like I was your second choice."

"Fifteenth."

(the narration gets real hazy here)

"Have you got a club penguin account?"

"No."

"Fuckin weirdo."

"Fine look, here."

"What's your name?"

"Clarence1" (get the ref and i will marry you)

"I friend requested you."

"Oh-"

"DID YOU ACCEPT IT?!"

"Stop yelling it's 1am."

****

"John what the fuck is this?"

"I'm trying to make my avatar look like me."

"You do not have cat ears or a bape hoodie."

"One sec...

here."

"What the fuck?!"

"I have a maid dress too."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." He turns to the camera, "100k likes and I'll do another vid in a maid dress with Alex."

"No John-"

time skip brought to u by i love the youtuber au and i might do a book idk

After we'd recorded for like 3 hours, John finally stopped recording, and I relaxed slightly.

"Do you actually have a maid dress Jackie?" I ask, and he spins once in his chair and then raises an eyebrow at me.