36 ~ youtuber AU 2

part two

John's POV

It had been a while now, and I had been talking to Alex a lot, we even met once, which was fun. He's actually... kinda cool?

Like a decent person, I mean nicer than I thought.

Ok I'm a bad liar, I like him, quite a bit actually. I don't know, could be kinda cool if we kissed or something. Arg, forget I said anything, never mind...

I was happily texting him when he started being slightly weird. 

HamSandwige: Hey, have you looked online, like at all? Like about u?

What's he on about.

wowimbored: wait what do u mean??????

Read 

wowimbored: AY WHAT

I jump up off my chair and race over to my computer, panicking slightly. A quick search of my and my user, which yes, is wowimbored, and there seemed to be a lot of angry people.

Wait what.

Just... hol' up.

There are so many goddamn rumours here, mostly when I do this it's positivity, but now there's just drama after drama.

But complete lies! And not one story is the same! They're all different things, I stole my ideas, I pay people to write my scripts, I'm toxic, I harassed Alex...? What the fuck? 

My mouth drops open. They're all from different people, but where have these rumours come from?

wowimbored: hey wtf even is this??????

HamSandwidge: idk they started appearing like fuckin spiders

wowimbored: spiders...?

HamSandwidge: yeah spiders, they randomly appear everywhere and then u have to kill it with a shoe before they eat u. which is what u should do, and fast

I drop my phone on my desk and quickly type out a quick thing, stating that this is bullshit, and that I haven't done any of these things, and also an alibi as to where I was on the time of alleged proof, which was with Martha. 

I spread it out to everywhere I can. 

Ah shit.

Alex's POV

It had been a month since those crazy rumours started. They were less mainstream now, but still there, even though John had done his best to shut them down.

I felt really sorry for him, he had been nothing but nice, especially to me.

I had met him once, it was really nice. Well, I mean, nice as meet a friend can be.

Friend. Yeah.

I had been working up the courage to ask if I could meet him again, because I don't know, he was really funny, and very cool,

And it worked out so perfectly before 

HamSandwidge: hey, could we possibly meet again soon, idk

I cringe at myself but I did it.

wowimbored: i dont really feel safe going out rn

HamSandwidge: IM SORRY WHAT

wowimbored: well i went out to get oreos the other day, two people stopped me and basically shouted at me, one person spat and me and the worst thing is i never even got the oreos 

HamSandwidge: DONT WORRY BABE IM COMING AND WITH OREOS 

Oh, did I forget to mention we sprinkle some casual flirting thrown in there which makes my heart fuckin implode?

time skip bc its still a oneshot and i cbb

After grabbing one of my extensive packets of Oreos and racing down the street to his apartment, knocking harshly on the door. 

"Let me in, I bear Oreos!" I shout slightly, so he knows its me. 

"It's open." I hear from the inside and push it open. 

"Y'know, you should probably lock that." I say, pushing it open and shutting it behind me. 

He shrugs from his place on the chair and I lock it behiend me. 

He looks up towards me before doing an almost double take and running up to me. "Oh my god, you actually brought Oreos."

He takes them out of my hands and rips the box open, giving one packet to me and smiling. I blush slightly. 

He goes and sits on his bed and empties the entire box onto it before signalling at me to come sit next to him. 

I go over and sit next to him, nibbling slowly on one as he organises them all into a smiley face on his bed. 

"A smiley face?" I laugh and he pouts.

"What did you expect me to make a ninja turtle? Oh wait actually-" He pauses and rearranges them into the rough shape of a ninja turtle. "Oh my god I'm a genius." He whispers and I snort. 

He grins at me and next thing I know I lose control.

I finally kiss him. (BUT OH NO-)

It only last a few seconds before I register what I've done. I pull away quickly and gasp slightly.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't, I don't know whe-" I rush to explain myself and he cuts me off.

"What? Oh, I don't mind." He shrugs and I stop, surprised.

"Wait, what?" 

He winks at me.

Oh my god I'm freaking out.

John's POV

Oh my god I'm freaking out.

Did I... am I magic? Did I summon him to do that?

Must be, only plausible explanation. 

"So what, did you just come to give me Oreos?" I ask, truing one over in my hands before eating it whole, because I'm magic.

"Well, I always need something he vlog." He jokes.

"If you vlog about me I will hit you over the head with a broom." I warn.

"Dually noted." 

i like this, part 3 coming soon and im sorry this was bad