33 ~ modern AU

this has to be one of the best videos on the internet istg

also dw the gays reclaimed this song, on every version its just gays in the comments its a bop

sooooooooooo completely inspired by this

John's POV

"He's been out there for an hour now, how just how?" I groan, slamming my head on the window sill. 

Some stupid ass decided it was a good idea to go and randomly start being a homophobe in the middle of campus basically. A large crowd had gathered around him, but I couldn't tell whether in support or hatred.

"I don't know." Alex, my roommate, probably best friend, and definite crush says, coming over and peering out the window. He leans his arm on my shoulder but I don't react.

A tiny flicker of an idea pops into my brain. One that I could maybe do, one that would be a solution to both issues at hand.

But I couldn't, could I? It's too... fanfiction like. 

But it's great.

And I totally could.

I look down for a second before smiling to myself.

Fuck it lets go.

I stand up, quickly, and grab his hand, dragging him towards the door.

He stumbles a bit but follows me. 

"John, where are we going?" He asks, surprisingly calmly as I half run down hallways. 

"I have a plan." I say, grinning to myself because in all honesty it's a great plan. 

"Please don't tell me you're going to beat him up, I'm not dealing with that again-"He sighs, but doesn't protest.

"Nope!" I grin, popping the p, as we walk outside and calmly towards the crowd. "I have a better one!"

I push my way through the crowd of people, still taking Alex with me until we're only a few steps away. There's a girl standing in front of him and literally trying to shoo him away and yelling out to everyone to ignore him. 

I take a deep breath, then flip the homophobe off before kissing Alex.

As I said, great plan.

He gasps slightly as I put my hand on the back of his head but catches on very fast and wraps his arms around me.

A series of cheers go up, people clapping and shouting and the preacher had gone significantly quiet. I smile a bit into the kiss.

When we finally pull apart I take a sarcastic bow. He grins up at me and we walk away. 

Surprisingly enough there are still people shouting and cheering. 

"That has to be one of the best things I've ever done in my entire life." I whisper under my breath to him.

sherlock is my rehab for when i am some with people, which i am now, so if i disappear for an hour I have just binged a full episode. 

haaaaaaaaaa

*gets tearful in i love the bloopers*

*cries in thirteen episodes*

*sobs in four seasons*

*dies in there may not be a season five*

*lives an after life of misery in johnlock may never be confirmed is they dont give us more*