4 ~ vampire AU

Hmmmmm crappy shit coming. 

BUT HERE IS A THING I NEED TO TALK ABOUT. Ok so, when I was younger, I grew up with VHS. Most people weren't using VHS then, I'm not that old, we just did. I asked my friends about VHS and they said they didn't use it, and I just said.... Ya missed out. I watched all the Disney movies on it, (btw watching them on like 2x speed is amazing cause the sound plays when you fast forward or rewind) and it was fun. But it means,... I watched all the horrible Disney straight-to-VHS sequels. I still have those monstrosities in my house. THEY ACTAULLY SUCK LIKE TF WERE DISNEY THINKING?! THEY STILL HAUNT ME TO THIS DAY. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Ok so context, Alex is a vampire. John is a normal dude. Peggy is a normal dude. Uhhhhh yeah.

Alex's POV

I casually follow my latest prey. He was walking along with his friend, a girl wearing a yellow top and jean shorts.

They seem pretty close, but just friends.

They were talking and I picket up snippets of their conversation. 

"...I  will subject you to the worst kind of torture... Watching the Disney Sequels!" The girl shrieked.

"Noooo! Peggy, your inhumane! Your like some kind of daemon! Only someone with no heart would do that!" The boy cried out.

Personally, that kinda hurt. I know a daemon and he does have a heart. Ironically, Samuel Seabury is one of the most caring people I know.

They laugh and part ways. I follow the boy down an alley way. (dear lord, i just realised, if you had no idea alex was a vampire... stay safe kids.)

I suddenly pin him against a wall and grin, running my tongue over my sharp teeth.

"What the fuck..." He whispers, "What the fuck is going on?"

"What's your name, pretty boy?" I hiss.

"Uh, J-John Laurens."

"Well, John Laurens it's simple. I'm going to suck your blood."

I sink my teeth in his exposed neck and he lets out a small scream. I lap up the blood pooling out of the marks, and his face drains of colour.

His knees give way, and I'm the only thing holding him up.

"Your blood..." I murmur, "It tastes so sweet." 

I lap it up again, and he gives a small groan (kInKy JARED NO-).

Eventually, he stops giving blood and I drop him. he crumple to the floor.

Time Skip *SCREECHES CANDY STORE*

Surprisingly, the boy lives. I see him around, bags resting under his eyes, his hair messy.

Most of the time I follow him around invisible.

And I don trike this anymore but it's getting published