52 ~ modern AU

bro the 10 things i hate about you bloopers??? so??? good??? my heart????

anygay

have this cliche

tw: f slur, homophobia, bullying AND SMUT IF U JUDGE ME IM
BLOCKING U NO HESITATIONS

(this is the longest one shot ever so
goddamn grab some popcorn or smth idk)

Alex

"Hey there," I blink, looking up at John Laurens as he sits in front of me.

"...Are you lost?" I raise an eyebrow at him, staring him up and down. John isn't exactly... anywhere near whatever the fuck I am. He's... dreamy I suppose. Everyone likes him, girls, guys, and those who have the sense to do away with the whole affair, though he's only interested in two of those options. And it ain't girls.

He's the pretty boy of the school I suppose. That's his group. He hangs around with the popular people, the ones who everyone likes. He's amazing, and self centred, and generally an asshole. He somehow manages to walk the line between annoying twat and cute innocent whatever. He has one foot on each side and somehow he's balancing.

And my group?

You've got to be shitting me, does it look like I have a group? No, I ride solo. One man act. Fancy way of saying I'm a loner really. But it's fine that way. I don't need friends. I wouldn't say I'm edgy... no that's weird, but to put it simply the best way to describe me is the things people shout at me on the street, mostly from my school, which are mainly fag, and emo. I'm
not even emo, they need to learn their subcultures.

I just prefer wearing black, and having long dark hair, and wearing eyeliner, and liking boys a bit more than I like girls, and painting my nails black, and wearing jewellery, and keeping to myself. I find my sketchbook more interesting than any asshole from this school.

"Nope," He grins 'cutely', popping the 'p'. "I'm right where I wanna be." I stare at him, blinking in cringe and confusion.

"Ok... Can I help you?" I ask, frowning. It's not like we've ever talked before. This is the first time he's ever deigned himself to speak to me. Prick.

Oh, I see, its like why you see in those movies and books, it's some sort of dare so that he can laugh about it with his friends when I fall for his fakeness. What a bitch move. Talking to the loner and showing affection to him
is funny, is it?

See, this is why he's a dick.

"No, just be you...?" He smiles at me and I pull a disgusted face.

"Gross." I stand up, grabbing my bag and slinging it over one shoulder.

"Where are you going?" He pouts.

"What the fuck, like I have to tell you." I glare at him, before leaving the cafeteria. What an asshole.

John

God I really just wanna make him mine.

Ok ew that sounds possessive and creepy, I'm
not like that I swear.

It's just the thought of being able to walk up to him in front of the people at school, so carelessly, and kiss him or hold his hand or hug him without a second though just gives me butterflies.

He's so cute.

It would fluster him.

That would be even more adorable.

And today I actually got the courage to speak to him?! It was amazing. He spoke to me!

I know what he seems like, the freak who wears black, never talks to anyone and is never seen without that notebook. He's so secretive, I hardly know anything about him, always scribbling away. But honestly? He's kinda hot.