11 ~ beauty and the beast AU

i watched beauty and the beast this morning so enjoy this "masterpiece". also alex is not an actually beast lol just like baaaddd. you'll see ;)

"Martha! Martha, where are you?" John cried into the darkness. His sister had been missing for 3 days, and the horse, Charming, had only just made its way back, distressed and freaked out.

"Oh Charming, where are we?" John whispered, petting his horses mane. The trees stood tall and bare, roots poised ready to snatch him up. Mist hung low, making it impossible to see beyond three meters in any direction. The sky was a mystic dark shade of blue. The moon hid behiend thick clouds. Snow covered the ground.

John hugged himself closer into his cloak, and shivered.

A sharp piercing howl cut through the silence. Both John and Charming's head whipped up in fear.

Another howl came, closer, and two bright yellow eyes shone through the darkness. A wolf. Not just one, but a whole pack.

Charming reared up in fright and John shrieked, holding on his mane before falling off the back.

"Charming, no!" John cried fearfully, but it was too late, his horse had galloped off in the other direction.

John scrambled to his feet and the wind picked ups some more, whipping his black cloak. He backed away slowly before one wolf snarled.

He turned and fled., running like he had never ran before. He glanced behiend him to see the wolves gaining, snapping at his ankles.

He tripped suddenly over a root, and tumbled down over some ledge he hadn't quiet spotted. He hit the floor with a thud and backed away, struggling to his feet. The wolves were gaining yet again, and out of some miracle, John turned and saw two shiny silver gates. They were tall and imposing, and looked deathly uninviting, but what was his other choice.

He sprinted towards them and grabbed them, calling at the top of his lungs "Help, please! Please someone help me, please!" He tugged on the gates and all of a sudden they opened. He tumbled through and landed on the floor, slamming the gates with his foot.

The wolves jumped at them and stuck their snouts through the bars but it didn't open again. John shuffled back, his heart racing. His mind whirred.

Sitting up, he glanced to his right, and saw a red ribbon lying on the floor.

He picked it up and turned it over. A white M was inked on the back. "Martha..." John whispered.

Standing up, he looked up and the residence. A tall castle stood, looking down on John. It looked no more inviting than the gates, less possibly, but what choice does he have.

He had hope that Martha was here, and that was all the motivation he needed.

He approached the big doors and pushed one open slightly. It made no noise. Light streaked into the dark castle. John slipped through the gap. (i accidently wrote gay there how)

"Hello?" He called into the darkness. "Martha?"

*****

"Oh look, mon amour!" Lafayette whispered, his French accent glazing every syllable. "It is a boy, just like it foretold."

Lafayette peeked round the corner of the pillar at the boy. He had long curly brown hair, and green sparkling eyes. Freckles littered his face and he had a black cloak draped over his shoulders. A red ribbon was held in his hand and he looked scared, yet there was a slight tinge of hope.

"Yes, but Laf, how can you be sure?" Hercules hissed back, also staring at the boy.

"Martha? Martha?!" He called out.