1.5

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 5, Act 1Welcome to the UnderworldEntering the Gates of Hell━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 5, Act 1
Welcome to the Underworld
Entering the Gates of Hell
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

The weekend came and left in what felt like hours– Because it was for Valerie and her new found, and childhood, friends. The important things such as furniture and wifi were going to be set up by the next weekend hopefully according to the message she got at 4 am from the store. She had one issue, upon being picked up not even 30 minutes after being dropped off hungover and brought to the school she had no idea who anyone in her class was. On top of that, she was in her second year rather than her first and was going to be behind most likely due to the school year starting months prior.

Yeah, she had her teachers and friends but it's not like they took her classes or were very conventional options.

" Chill out, Valerie. What are you even thinking about?" The long, blonde questioned, looking between the road and her- surprisingly- sober friend.
" Do you know where any of my classes are physically? Besides what was on the maps." She questioned, looking back over at the woman before a voice from behind her made her jump.
" You're taking Sport Science?" The tattooed man from behind the two girls questioned before a pregnant pause," Um... No clue."
" Gee! Thanks so much!" Valerie spoke sarcastically while rolling her eyes, sighing out softly moments after faking her peppy tone," I'm going to make your life hell once Rose is gone."
" Yeah yeah, I'll remember that when you're running low on drugs." Jay threatens, though it was obvious he didn't mean it as he light a cigarette.
" Hey! Hey! Head out the window! My car smelling like weed is one thing but cancer sticks is another!" She reached an arm back to shove the man's shoulder as he moved to the window and opened it.
" Fine fine! Calm down you crazy bitch!" Jay grumbled as he kept the cigarette outside the car.
" Anyways Hun..." Rose shook her hair away from her face, gripping the wheel with one hand," Don't stress, I think the class representative will come outside for you or something. If not, just run into a few people and ask. That isn't so hard is it?"
" Yes, it's so very hard." The girl said sarcastically before Rose laughed and started hitting her shoulder.

" You're so funny!"
" Ow! You cunt!"

With a few more minutes of driving, they reached the school. It reminded her just how tall the buildings were and just looking at them made her stomach churn. While looking over the countless windows Jay knocked on the car's and made her jump as he put out his cigarette. Slowly she got out, wiping her fading blue boyfriend jeans with black comic designs over her knee.

Rose seemed to notice Valerie's anxiety easily before hopping over and wrapping an arm around the girl's waist, smiling at her widely," You'll do great. I know you will. Also, I see the student body president over there and he's probably going to bring you to class if I had to guess."