1.6

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 6, Act 1Welcome to the UnderworldMr

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 6, Act 1
Welcome to the Underworld
Mr. Steal-Your-Girl
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

It was the next day while Rose was driving to campus, she slammed on the brake harshly in the middle of an intersection after going a solid 55. A car honked around them as Valerie thought their lives were about to end from the restriction the seat belt provided on top of her chest.

Upon realizing what she had done Rose continued driving at her normal speed as the other driver passed her car before explaining the reasoning," So! You know when there are times I get gut feelings?"

" Gut feelings?" Valerie questioned in the passengers' seat practically gripping her seatbelt in the styled outfit Rose picked for her.
It was a black, woolen belted trench coat that covered down to her skirt. Thankfully though, Rose allowed Valerie to wear stockings and thick, knee-high high-heeled boots that felt like latex against her skin.
" Yeah..." Rose nodded in confirmation," Like when I told you that your fight with Hyunjin was a bad idea? Or like how I told you not to date Zico?"
" Okay, don't even bring up that mess." Valerie waved her hand around to express the situation," but what does that 'Gut feeling' tell you?"

Rose was silent for a moment, trying to think of the words to describe the feeling she was getting before the worst thing for her happened. Her stomach started to rumble which caused Valerie to nod along with a flat smile.

" Oh, I see... Gut..." Valerie commented with a slight chuckle as Rose cursed to herself.
" Whatever, you'll see." The blonde commented.
" Okay Rose, I get it." The girl laughed off as they got to the school.

The two got their things and headed out of the car as the mist washed over their ankles the moment they got out.

They walked towards their separate buildings but once in the main hall, Valerie was waiting for her teachers to show up as she felt herself becoming warmer in the heated space.

The girl removed the coat she was wearing to show off the black and white plaid and black skirt; her grey, oversized sweater; and a white collared shirt under it where she tied a tie through.

Valerie held her coat in one of her arms, standing closer to the door due to feeling anxious about the windows and height they were already at without having to look down.

Valerie attempted to enjoy her time alone before the teachers came when a man walked up to her with a smirk.

He was handsome, and by the look in his eyes, he was a player. On a normal day, maybe Valerie would have played nice but maybe it was the seeds of doubt and mentions planted constantly that caused it.

" You're Valerie, right?" The man smirking at her, who she could only assume to be was Wonpil, questioned, though his tone told her he knew exactly who she was," I'm Kim Wonpil."
" I am, hello." Valerie spoke out, a slight smile over her lips as she tilted her head at the man while leaning against the wall," To what do I owe the pleasure of getting to speak with you?"
" You know of me?" Wonpil questioned with a raised eyebrow, but he still had yet to actually sound surprised.
" It's hard to not when the Gossip girl is talking all about your latest breakup." Valerie commented before adding," But you're the captain of the Football team?"
" Yeah, I am." The man says," Don't let people's opinion of you change your own."
" I'll try my hardest." Valerie nodded before giving a flat smile and went on her phone.
" Where you from then?" Wonpil questioned the girl, moving a bit closer to her by taking the spot beside her on the wall," I don't think I recognize you."
" That's because I'm new in school... and in town." Valerie stated making the man smirk towards her.
" You're new to school? Interesting..." Wonpil spoke slowly, though Valerie couldn't place the meaning behind the words.
" Yah, Wonpil. What are you doing with my partner?" A deep voice called out, obviously peeved by something regarding the situation.