2.12

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 12, Act 2Falling back InWelcoming ━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 12, Act 2
Falling back In
Welcoming
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

The planning for the party was relatively long— the actual planning took the rest of the week until the day before it was being thrown.

It gave her no time to decide on an outfit either and rather than deal with school that day, she skipped it altogether.

With the colors of the party being themed white, red, and black after Kris and Jay fought on the colors for two hours Valerie planned on a red leather boot, a black leather skirt, and a dark grey band tee with red lettering over it as an appropriate outfit with the theme in mind.

She made sure to keep spandex shorts under the skirt as well for the situation of possibly needing it but after showering and making herself look perfect she was sure that probably wasn't going to be an issue.

Valerie was beyond anxious. More than she was on the first day of classes... even more anxiety ridding than listening to her father's outburst during court that swayed the court into rehabilitation.

The thought of meeting new people made her scared, the only people she knew had, for the most part, a prior engagement. But she had also learned the majority of the people she met in the room with Johnny were going to be there along with Joshua due to him being in a competitive division.

She wasn't given much time to fully calm her nerves before Jay showed up, the reason why he decided to show up so early being the fact that he brought a friend.

He was slender and pale with blue-tinted black hair in a messy bowl-cut style but besides that, he didn't look ready for a party. He wore a loose, white oversized shirt and black jeans, making Valerie suspect that he drove Jay there.

" Val! Look at my newest tattoo!" Jay called out, rushing towards the girl to show him the tattoo on his back. It was a rose with a multicolored butterfly, obviously symbolizing his two sister figures.

A wide smile grew across the girl's face as she looked at the swelling spot that wasn't even covered by a wrap, all her anxiety washing away knowing she would have the male with her," It's very nice, where did you get it done?"
" Jehyun here did it for me, he works at a tattoo shop in K-Town." Jay introduced as he adjusted his shirt," Jehyun, this is Valerie."
" Ah, the butterfly." The male nodded along, smiling softly before holding out his hand lazily," Moon Jehyun, Ms. Hwang. Jungkook mentioned you during his appointment as well."
" Kook got a new tat?" Jay questioned, shocked at the words due to the male already having a full sleeve," Where? When?"
" He came in today going on about how he thought he landed himself a major cash flow and wanted to tattoo something to show it." The male shrugged as he thought it over," So he got the classic casino triple 7 at the base of his neck."
" I don't understand what this guy thinks is gonna happen... I haven't fought officially in a while." Valerie sighs as she turned to grab her light jacket to put it on before they left," If you guys need to go to the bathroom or anything before we leave, speak now or forever hold your peace."
" All good, we both went before leaving the shop." Jay waved off as he wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders," Question is, are you ready to go?"
" Yeah, can't wait to wrestle out of my skirt and boots tonight." Valerie sighed at the pre-chosen outfit but she didn't fully mind due to feeling nice in it," But the party will be fun."
Jay chuckled at her and bumped into her hip with his own before guiding her out of the dorm," I have a girl that I want you to meet. Mainly due to the shit that went down with Lucas and to help you find a new girlfriend that knows more about the city than anyone else."