1.8

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 8, Act 1Welcome to the UnderworldInvitations━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 8, Act 1
Welcome to the Underworld
Invitations
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Valerie could feel the burning of eyes on her side from the main lecture hall. She was alerted by her body's sixth sense that caused her hair to raise and her skin to have goosebumps grow while she sat in her professor's private office alone with Wonpil.

After Valerie walked into class, Mr. Jaehyun gave the woman a thin smile before guiding her to the space with the male already inside. It was obviously due to yesterday due to the fact Wonpil's nose was heavily bandaged to show she did real damage.

The space had a wall of admission letters to places along with important documents, not only Mr. Kim but also Jaehyun possessed behind the desk.

The desk had both teachers' names listed on it along with a third teacher which told Valerie a teacher came in and taught lectures in the room also.

Her hyper fixation on her teacher's office was stopped as Wonpil grabbed onto her bicep, trying to be mindful of his hands now rather than before.

" You're such a fucking cunt." Wonpil spits at her as he tightened his grip, though it surprisingly proved to not do much due to the scrawnier look Wonpil had compared to Valerie's years of experience, " Look where we are now!"
" You expect me to not defend myself? Plus, if anything you could have– I don't know, not done that?!" Valerie spoke venomously back to the male as she pulled her arm out of his grip.

Wonpil growled out at the girl easily shaking his grip before reaching his hand back and grabbing at her hair. He pulled her back as she whimpered in pain, getting his wrist grabbed by the girl as she tried to squeeze his arm to get him to let go.

While Valerie attempted to grab Wonpil's wrist in the uncomfortable position to try and find his pressure point, the male swung his arm back slowly. The girl was able to turn her head and get a punch to the cheek rather than to her nose like he tried to give her before she gave up on his wrist, moving her arm forward to snap her arm into his neck like she had done the day before his nose.

The male gasped out for air, letting go of the female to hold his throat before the door closed to the office to alert the two in the space.

" So I take it, you realize that initiating Ms. Hwang in that manner will only worsen your credibility, Mr. Kim?" Mr. Kim's voice broke through the room as he moved to the girl cupping her cheek with tears in her eyes, " Are you alright, Ms. Hwang? I apologize for leaving you with him."
" Wha...what?! She! She started it!" Wonpil tried defending himself as he continued to cough," What about me!"
" I think, she retaliated against you because that's what I saw Mr. Kim!" Mr. Kim stated as he separated the two farther apart to where they couldn't reach each other, " Wouldn't be the first time shit like this has happened to you, plus why do you think we leave students in here alone?"