1.2

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 2, Act 1Welcome to the UndergroundHome━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 2, Act 1
Welcome to the Underground
Home
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

" And the last thing he said to me was 'I'll kill him for you'. Like, dude, that isn't hot. That's just fucking terrifying!"

It was nearing 2:30 and the two girls were just entering Seoul. They were getting near Valerie's new home but currently the car was heading to a district next door across the Jamsil bridge. The owner, and driver, of the car was Chaeyong Park or, as most called her, Rose.

Rose, unlike how she looked in high school, was sporting long, blonde hair that reached mid-back compared to the black shoulder length style that she had just started growing out officially when Valerie left. She was still the same height as before, towering most women around her at 5'6- unlike Valerie who topped off at 5'3. The beautiful, angelic woman would probably be mistaken as a model on top of that as she flaunted her newly developed fashion sense from college to her close friend.

Now that she was in the car with Rose, Valerie finally realized just how difficult her parole was going to be, seeing as how she was given a joint halfway into the car ride by the blonde beside her. Her lips had kissed the cone closer to the end of the drive though after she contemplated actually smoking it, almost sounding blissful while she blew out the intoxicating drug's smoke.

" It kinda is. Maybe not in that context but having a guy who's dedicated to killing someone for doing... Something to you is kinda hot." The tanned woman smirked against the drug as she spoke, inhaling it once she finished speaking to expertly manipulate the smoke back into her lungs by visibility re-inhaling the smoke.
" I forgot you like guys who can kill you." Rose rolled her eyes jokingly as she barely kept her attention on the road," Are you gonna make it shopping? You're faded... We aren't seeing your dad anytime today, right?"
" No I don't, if anything you do! Your ex nearly killed me once!" Valerie fires back in a normal tone as she ignored her singular relationship that Rose was correct about in that situation, the only thing able to tell she was intoxicated were her red eyes and the slight slur her words had to them while she took another drag," And please, I smoked in the school bathroom and would function at school high the majority of the time. I can handle a few hours in a store... Plus, you're the one who's gonna make me look like a bad bitch, aren't you?"
" Damn right!" Rose smiled brightly as she drove faster down the roads," You're leaving broke and hotter than ever before!... But your dad?"
" In Daegu, he's not coming until exams, which are...?" Valerie looked at her best friend who shrugged instantly.
" Perfect amount of time then!" The girl smiled before seeing the District's sign stating Valerie's new neighborhood coming to view," Are we checking out the apartment first?"
" Uh, yeah, we have to know what we're working with... Don't we?" Valerie questioned as the blonde beside her nodded and turned into the lane for the District's exit.