1.3

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 2, Act 1Welcome to the UnderworldNew Girl━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 2, Act 1
Welcome to the Underworld
New Girl
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Jay was described as the Jack of all Trades by all who knew him. His trust, streetwise, came from before he came to Seoul. It started all the way in Daegu before he even met the girl he addressed as 'Butterfly'. The man was like Bill Gates in his middle school years, growing and distributing in his garage, until it grew into an empire that he continued to run to that today.

In Daegu Jay was known to be the town dealer since he was in 7th grade. He got all of his supplies from Seoul due to connections he seemed to make easily– the main one being his own childhood best friend moving to the city while living with drug addicts. The two had met due to one of his connections- his sister in their 7th grade year.

Jay wasn't one to sell his cargo to younger people, typically he worked with the people in his year, High School, and sometimes older despite him being close to the two girls. But due to Rose being his sister she got a pass by default as to 1, not rat him out and 2, because he was generous like that. Then in 7th grade the two girls met and started hanging out to the point Valerie met Jay. They would hang out with him and Valerie began smoking with Rose, which allowed Valerie to get her own pass in time.

A bond formed between Valerie and Jay when they first met. Maybe it was the situation that occurred that made Jay become a brother to her, or maybe it officially happened after he watched her join the underground and genuinely thought she was going somewhere.

Like Valerie's relationship with Jay, Rose and him weren't actually siblings. Well, by marriage they were. Jay's father married Rose's mother seven years ago, something that genuinely hit him hard when Rose's mother died three years ago. It was also the time Jay gave the Australian her nickname, after her mother's favorite flower.

And here was that Jack of All Trades, standing in a chain clothing store beside his sister. The one that has dealt drugs to mafia members and assassins was browsing the clothes in his red-eyed friend's size section with his highly fashionable little 'sister'. The clothes were mainly black and red but every once in a while they'd pull out a different color as a 'splash of color'– though the 'splash' was typically a mute color or a super bright outfit they decided against 50% of the time.

" How about this leather skirt? It'd match well with..."
" We should get three different outfit styles for when..."

Every word they spoke went right over Valerie's head. She wasn't one to be very fashionable on her own accord in a store, making her rely on her best friend and her brother who was acting the most flamboyant she'd ever seen him.