4.17

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 17, Act 4The BeginningsWhirlwind━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 17, Act 4
The Beginnings
Whirlwind
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

The moment Lucas and Valerie enter the back entrance of the Upside Down, she earned congratulations from several people. Some she didn't know and some she did such as Kris and V.

V was extremely happy at her win while Kris stayed calm and collected. Lay, who was following behind Kris kept his mouth shut but seemed to glare at her slightly. The man was seriously a mystery to her, after all she was now fully indoctrinated into his world— despite her being in a similar one of her own accord prior— and he still seemed to hate her.

Regardless, Lucas followed Valerie around the club, watching her throw down some money for drinks before eventually following her to the druggies' area.

" I don't want to be around him." Lucas practically spit as they walked down the hallway to the area she knew best.
" Listen, you big baby, I'm going for Yuta. Not Mr. Fuck boy." Valerie rolled her eyes at the male, taking a shot from one hand and a sip of her rum and coke that was in the other," You'll be there regardless, shit won't happen."
" Uh huh." Lucas rolled his eyes, not believing her as they made their way into the room.

Johnny wasn't even there, much to Lucas' happiness, but there were two people doing lines she's never seen before along with the group she met the last time she was here.

" Valerie!" A feminine voice called out, Shuhua styling the same makeup as before was looking at the victor of the fight with a wide smile on her face," Haven't seen you in so long~"
" Valerie?" Instantly Yuta was perked up from his spot on the couch, practically giving grabby hands to the girl.

The motion made her laugh as she chugged her rum and coke, pulling Lucas with her to where Yuta was before putting the glasses down at the table ahead of the couch and sitting next to the male while letting him instantly latch to her with his arm around her waist. His face was against her neck, breathing hot air onto her skin while he had his legs wrapped around her left thigh. Lucas, for a moment, did not look happy but the male who seemingly relaxed instantly against Valerie made him consider not doing anything.

After all dude was so high he was probably harmless.

Shuhua came over next, introducing one of the men that was doing lines with white hair," This is Hoshi. He was in the bathroom when you joined us last time."

The male was in large, baggy clothes. Honestly it made him look shorter than he actually was as well. Despite standing right next to the heeled Shuhua that was given an extra few inches to her height he looked proportionally wrong by how tall he was.