3.14

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 14, Act 3Welcome to K-TownA Strip Club, Orangutan, and Ring ━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 14, Act 3
Welcome to K-Town
A Strip Club, Orangutan, and Ring
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

" This shit is boring." Valerie groaned, hitting Lucas' Hyde as they listened to their lecture.
" You said that about ten times this class alone." The male sighed as he cracked his back," If this is so boring why don't we go back to talking about your list."
Her brain forgot what he was talking about for a second.

It was now Wednesday, a few days after her waking up in Lucas' bed and her meeting with Taeyong, Dean, and RM," Oh that list? I mean... do you really want to know?"
" How you said that makes me really want to know now." The man crossed his arms, looking at her as she passed off his nicotine.

Valerie took a second to breathe in. Why was he so adamant about this? Granted she could fib a bit or tease him with it. Especially since the list grew.

" Well, this list doesn't have an order of who I'd do first." She sighed, sitting back in her chair as she watched the teacher," Wanna start with my hometown or people in the nightlife?"
He furrowed his eyebrows for a second, curious who'd she say now that there were two categories," Hometown, not like I'll know them."
She couldn't help but bite the inside of her cheek at that response. She needed to get into contact with the first guy that popped into her head," Well... obviously I knew the racers there. Really well actually. They were the ones that actually taught me how to drive. Guy number one would be one of them. His name is Christian Yu but he went by Ian. Dude was so hot... then his Australian accent, when he spoke in English, was to die for—"
" Hurry it up before you orgasm." He practically hissed making her giggle and push on his shoulder.
" Relax, Tiger. Don't get your panties in a twist. You wanted to know."  Her smile told him just how much fun this was for her before she continued," There's only two people from my hometown I'd fuck honestly. And one of them is here now... so I guess I'll tell you my dirty little secret."
She had him on the edge of his seat curious but it wasn't that hard to guess who it was.
" Jay has always been like an older brother to me but the dude has such a nice body. And he's hot as fuck. I wouldn't have mind giving him a blowjob for a deal."
" I don't find this fun anymore—"
" Then from here." Valerie cut him off easily as she knew exactly what she was doing," Johnny's friend Joshua was hot, oh I should add on my new contenders: Taeyong and Dean. Mhm, Yuta was really cute. Seems like the type to bury himself in you completely while high—"
" Okay okay, I get it I shouldn't have asked. I don't want to know anymore." Lucas stopped her, making her almost disappointed considering she was right at the end missing a single person," I really didn't need to know that about Yuta, or Jay for that matter."
" You did ask," Valerie smirked, getting her things right as the class ended.
" Wait, I gotta take you somewhere," Lucas stated right before she could leave.
" Oh? Another trip to see Bella?" Valerie questioned but Lucas shook his head.
" Sadly, no. I'm taking you to see Wonho. He's showing you around K-town fully." Lucas was obviously upset with the location, it was evident by the disgusted look on his face but Valerie's face contrasted his completely with a smile breaking out.
" Alright, let's go." She hummed happily as she placed her things in her bag, waiting for Lucas to lead the way he did with an eye roll.