2.10

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 10, Act 2Falling back InArrival and Departure━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 10, Act 2
Falling back In
Arrival and Departure
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

The warmth against Valerie's skin almost alarmed her if it wasn't for the dull soreness against the majority of her skin and in between her legs. It was obvious the male wasn't awake by how his chest rose and fell against her head but it was apparent that he was affectionate half asleep by the fact that his fingers delicately ran through her hair as if by reflex.

Granted, Valerie couldn't give a flying fuck whether or not it was a reflex after so many one-night stands. She could remember when she compared Johnny to Lucas by reflex when she first met the taller male. Something that she didn't think could happen when she was friends with Lucas— or Yuhkei. She would have to ask him about that.

It didn't take long before she felt Johnny's breathing shift, his hand stalling before he yawned deeply as he woke up. Though rather than pull away or anything like that the male pulled the girl closer so she was practically laying over him naked and buried his face into her bruised neck, leaving light kisses over the marks.

A smile graced Valerie's face at the delicate peppering over her sensitive skin that made a soft hum leave her lips as his hands slowly moved up cover the curves of her hips but before he could get as far as he liked the door to the room suddenly unlocked.

Upon the sound of the door opening, Johnny removed his hands and instantly pulled the sheet up and over himself and Valerie but it didn't stop the girl from curling into his neck to hide. Alright, maybe some neck kissing too but she had to give the same treatment to the marks she gave him.

" Rise and shine~!" a voice sang out, it being slightly familiar to Valerie's ears as she stopped her assault to catch the back of a male as they opened the curtains the moment she looked over.
" Oh Jesus fucking Christ! Again!" Valerie cried at the burning sensation before covering her eyes with Johnny's throat who chuckled deeply.
" I did say rise and shine... Anyways we have a lot planned today so get up fuckers." the male called out, stopping at the foot of the bed to watch the two stay unmoving on the bed tangled together," Okay... Seems like you've left me no—"
" Kook! We will be out in a moment, give us a second Jesus Christ." Johnny groaned out, trying to get the Korean out due to knowing he was going to pull the sheet off if they didn't get up.
" If you're not out in five I'm coming in, balls deep or not." Jungkook stated making Valerie flourish at the statement as he left the hotel room.
" Question." The girl spoke out, trying to get Johnny's attention as he hummed for her to ask," How did he know where we are, unlock the door, and why did he not care about the attire."
" Attire and location was assumed knowing me..." Johnny began before slowly realizing that the male didn't have his key card," Um... how did he get in?"