1.4

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 4, Act 1Welcome to the UnderworldExploration into the unknown━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 4, Act 1
Welcome to the Underworld
Exploration into the unknown
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Valerie's eyes opened to a bright blinding light. Her mind rushed with thoughts but the first automatic reaction was to hiss aloud as she turned around to escape the light that burned her eyes sharply.

Originally the minty-haired girl questioned internally if she died in her sleep and made it to heaven. But Valerie knew she wasn't lucky enough to make it anywhere close to the light of heaven- unless of course, she opened her eyes to a hell flame.

Valerie's hands covered her tearing eyes, giving them time to relax from the pain from the mystery light. When she opened her eyes she was thankful to find she wasn't actually surrounded by hellfire- rather she was in her new bedroom. Her bed was against the wall, next to the window across from her open closet that held all her clothes and shoes that were still in bags.

Valerie rubbed her tears away as she sat up in the bed, the warm, soft blanket falling down her shoulders. She couldn't remember how she made it to bed. She could only remember what she said before they ate dinner really, that and clearing her 5th bowl while the drinks were just opened.

She could remember little fragments of the night, confusing her greatly as she got up wobbly. The moment her feet touched the carpeted floor she felt a wave of nausea hit her. Out of reflex, her hand came to her mouth at the feeling, trying as fast as possible to get out of the room with her slight tumble.

When she opened the door the brunette and blonde from the night before sat on the couch and saw her immediately. After a moment of watching her hold her mouth and wobble out the room, it clicked as to what she was doing. V jumped forward, helping the girl to guide her to the bathroom. Once there he watched her hurl into the toilet a mix of muddy colors, pulling her hair back instantly to not allow it to fall in the bowl with the disgusting contents.
Almost instantly after she emptied her stomach and coughed over the toilet the blonde followed into the bathroom and watched them rather nonchalantly.

" She just came out of rehab, her reaction isn't that surprising. Plus Jay did switch the water for Soju some time through the night and took out the beers..." Seungkwan spoke as if her being wasn't there despite watching as she got tissues to wipe her mouth and flush the toilet.

With a soft 'thank you' to V she went over to the sink and brushed her teeth vigorously with the mint toothpaste that iced her breath.

" It's like you're talking shit behind her back right in front of her," V spoke as he walked out the room around Seungkwan due to the space being small and smelling like shit.