1.9

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 9 Act 1Welcome to the UnderworldEureka━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 9 Act 1
Welcome to the Underworld
Eureka
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

School was uneventful with the majority of the people Valerie liked being around during classes were skipping.

Yuhkei, Seungmin, Jay, V, and even Lay had left the girl at school alone to deal with classes along with Jennie and Irene.

Irene wasn't that bad alone honestly, the woman could be down to Earth and didn't even care that Valerie smoked pot— something she knew the smell of immediately once Valerie had smoked in front of her once. It was once Jennie was there Irene turned into a bitch.

Jennie could be described as a narcissist. She gaslighted, belittled, insulted, and manipulated Irene— sometimes she'd even try with Valerie to get the two doing things for her despite having to pretend to like them as she bought them food and goodies from the stores she shopped at. Being forced to deal with the treatment for an unknown amount of time would probably turn anyone into a bitch though when a new target was picked as to not worry about themselves anymore.

For example, today Jennie had bought Valerie and Irene lunch that was from a restaurant deeper in the city along with 'matching' sweaters but had claimed that red wouldn't look good on them like it would on her so she got them a black and white one. Then immediately after giving out the 'gifts' she started interrogating the two while they ate.

" So.... when were you two going to tell me you were going to that club tonight?" Her tone was sickly sweet, obviously faking her nice tone because she was pissed internally.
" I was invited after school yesterday, no time to really tell you nor are we close enough for me to really care enough to say something," Valerie stated as she sorted through the bland chicken Caeser salad with her fork and ate bits of the barely dressed meal.
Then Jennie's attention was on Irene who almost froze," M-my family is going so I'm being dragged along is all..."
" Then you should totally bring me! It'd be less boring! What do you say? I bring you to parties all the time!" Jennie tried bribing though Valerie was quick to cut in.
" The place is set on invites and such, you have to have a password to get in. Only one person gets that." Valerie saved Irene who seemed to breathe easier despite it being a complete lie.
" Yeah... Plus, it's for my... Uh, Cousin's birthday. She doesn't really know you..." Irene spoke off as Jennie sighed upset.
" Why won't anyone invite me anywhere when I buy them food and clothes." Jennie tried manipulating the two into giving in but as the two remained silent as they ate the woman let out an aggravated huff," Fine! Be that way!"

Jennie shot up from her seat, taking the sweaters she got the women, seeing as how there was no way she was getting the food back, and left with a stomp to her step.