3.15

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 15, Act 3Welcome to K-TownThe Longest Name in Existence ━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 15, Act 3
Welcome to K-Town
The Longest Name in Existence
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

" Never have I ever... Gotten knocked out!" The male with long, curly hair smiled brightly. Seven of his fingers were still up while Valerie, who was on three before the statement was said, was now on two.
She glared at the male before taking the bottle in the middle of them all and taking a swig while the liquid burned down her throat," You're targeting me at this point, Ian."
The male flashed her a dazzling smile as the wind blew his hair to whip around his face, showing off his blind eye that he typically hid behind his long hair," Not my fault you're the only fighter here."

Valerie scoffed as she stretched her legs in a butterfly position, shivering lightly under Ian's leather jacket that he lent her the moment the game was suggested to be played on the roof.

Why they decided on the roof was beyond Valerie. They were all racers. Didn't they prefer the ground? It was better than being in the middle of the race tracks though. Plus this helped calm the nerves down of the two other racers who were playing. One had five fingers down, six before Ian said his statement, while the other one had eight fingers up still.

" Okay okay, how about this one!" The racer with five up tries suggesting as he smiled with his words," Never have I ever wanted to fuck my dealer."
Valerie could only sigh as she hung her head low, putting down another finger as she grabbed the bottle again.
" What?!" The male with eight fingers up proclaimed shocked," Valerie! He's basically your brother!"
" And none of you are gay! That was obviously targeted! Honestly fuck this game!" Valerie huffed before almost throwing the bottle down. The three men jumped to make sure it didn't break as the girl crossed her arms over her chest, clearly upset about losing.

Slowly her anxiety kicked in. Whoever lost had to strip. Clearly, the men had it out for her but they didn't come up with a punishment until halfway through when Valerie brought it up and suggested it.

It was her fault in the end but she couldn't help but feel flustered as she sat with the three good-looking men.

She started to zone out as she picked at her nail and bounced her leg. Trying to come up with why she even agreed.

Seungmin was the one who suggested it. The man was literally a puppy, when he smiled he looked exactly like a puppy smiling with its tail wagging hyperactively. That's the main reason why she couldn't say no and why he had the most fingers up out of all of them. He was pure for the most part, an honest miracle the male could race so well with his heart of gold.

Chanyeol was the male right behind her in losing and asked the question regarding Jay, considering he was the dealer for most of the people in Daegu. He went to school with her, granted he never noticed her until he saw her fight but now he was constantly around her. He was a great friend but his looks were both drop-dead gorgeous and killer. A guy put his hands on her once in the bar before a fight and he almost fucked the guy up. He was one of those 'touch her you die' guys and it only made him hotter to her.