1.7

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━Part 7, Act 1Welcome to the UnderworldThe Warning Siren━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Part 7, Act 1
Welcome to the Underworld
The Warning Siren
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

The day started relatively normal for Valerie. Unlike the prior day though she felt the 'gut feeling' Rose spoke of, something she could only describe as a weight in her stomach that felt heavier and heavier as the day grew on.

Of course, Valerie didn't admit the dreadful feeling in the pit of her stomach to Rose. She wanted to pass it off as nothing, her opinion also being a bit swayed due to not wanting to deal with Rose's speech on 'human instinct' so early in the morning.

So she went to class, acting as if nothing was wrong with her as she entered the heated entrance to her lecture hall which was empty unlike the day prior.

Now, the students were inside waiting for the class to begin. A few were missing like the day prior though, like Yuhkei who typically came to class late and the good majority of the front row. So rather than try and conversate, Valerie walked up to her seat and sat down.

It was a matter of moments though that the pit in her stomach grew quickly, it reaching its deepest point when a voice spoke beside her.

" Boo."

The monotone voice and feeling in her stomach were enough to make her jump almost a foot in the air as she forced herself not to throw her fist in the voice's direction. But upon seeing Wonpil in front of her she almost wanted to go through with it.

" What the hell asshole!" Her cheeks flourished red in embarrassment, allowing herself to get the slightest satisfaction from violence she could get by punching his shoulder.
He whined rather loudly at her punch, rubbing his shoulder as he tried to laugh it off as he sat down beside her," Sorry, sorry... didn't think you'd get that scared."
" Who even does that so early in the morning." Valerie groaned as the man chuckled in response as he held his head up by his palm that was against the table by his elbow," Isn't Yuhkei going to get pissy with you?"
" Let him." Wonpil shrugs, a soft pout against his lips as he leaned closer to the woman," Plus, why should his opinion matter? You like him or something?"

His question set off all the red flags her stomach attempted to warn her of, but before she could voice her unease the man had his hand sliding over her thigh to feel the inner parts. The woman was quick to snap his arm away from her leg as her once friendly-like demeanor disappeared.

" Woah what's the matter—"
" You need to go," Valerie stated, not giving him much of a choice.
" Huh? What? What are you talking about—"
" She wants you to go Kim." A deep voice boomed beside Valerie that made the two both instantly jump, especially seeing him almost heaving in anger," Leave."