Impress You

"Hey Y/n, wanna go to the gym with me?" Jangjun asked and you immediately got up from your comfortable position on the sofa,  being the lazy queen you are while busy munching some chips and having your usual kdrama marathon on a Sunday.

"Seriously? You've been to the gym like- I don't know, 3 times this week." You comment, raising your eyebrows staring at him who is getting his gym bag. Your hand in instinct grabbing another chip and places it into your mouth.

"Yah! It's better than you being a couch potato all the time, Y/f/n." He barked back and you're already getting flustered

"Why you-! I'm no couch potato mister buff pig. Don't forget who's gym membership card you're using."

"Then why aren't you using it anyways?"

And that's how you ended up going to the gym with your handsome slash gym obsessed roommate of yours.

########

"Jangjun, I'm tired!" You whined as you got off the treadmill after 5 minutes of running at the pace Jangjun set for you in the gym.

"What the hell?! Already?!" He stopped the machine and got off once he saw you walking towards the bench where both your bags are placed.

You sat beside your bag and rummage for the water bottle while panting. Once you found it, you chugged down the chunk of water till half and wiped the sweat from your neck with the towel that Jangjun just tossed to your face.

"Unbelievable Y/n. You really need to work on your stamina." You glare at him before replying. "Shut up. I still workout though for your information."

"Yeah, as if that last for long." You grabbed the towel and smack Jangjun with it who teased you. "Yah! Get back here or I will kill you in your sleeps tonight Lee Jangjun."

You yelled as you chased him around the gym area, causing a few odd stares to avert to you both. Some admiring the chemistry you two had and some mistakenly thinking you two were those lovey-dovey couple work out goals from the drama.

But you and Jangjun were just those homies who rat each other out during situations. Yeap, nothing steamy going on in your relationship with him.

Yet.

"What's the matter? Can't keep up?" Jangjun mocked after witnessing you panting heavily behind him. "I'm so going to kidnap Maru from him one day." You muttered as you stood straight with your hands behind your hips.

All of a sudden you heard fans cheering from a distance and you being the curious cat you are, avert your attention towards the crowd. "Oh my gosh, it's Daeyeol sunbae!"

You squeal at the sight of your senior from the same university, Lee Daeyeol. Also known as your crush since middle school till present. You bet he doesn't even know you existed since you're a few years younger than him. Besides, it wasn't easy getting rid of your obsession towards him ever since you had to deal with your annoying roommate also better known as your childhood best friend.

"He comes to this gym as well?!" You muttered to yourself but was immediately knock back into your senses when Jangjun flicks your head. "Hey, you're practically drooling Y/n." You pout and followed Jangjun to help resume his workout.

Unknowingly that you caught someone's attention.

#############

"Come on Y/n, you're nearing 20 weight lifts!" You let out a sigh as you placed down the dumbbells. "Jangjun, I told you I ain't cut out for this."

He sighed as he finishes his last weight lifts and does the same thing as you by putting back the dumbbells. "I know, that's why I bet no one can beat these muscles huh." He flexed and you just had to roll your eyes.