Hide and seek

Horror Au??

"Jangjun its not funny!! Please come out!!" I called multiple times for Jangjun but he is nowhere to be seen.

"Jangjun!! Alright! You win this game! Will you please come out now!" I surrender and he finally come out from his hiding spot.

"Jeez you're no fun at all Y/N..." Jangjun pouted while crossing his arm.

"Jangjun stop it. You know I hate playing hide and seek all the time with you. Its just too..." I fiddled my fingers, not wanting to continue my sentence.

"Scary!?" He smirked and I just slightly nod.

"Come on Y/N, why are you so afraid of this game all the time?! Relax nothing's gonna happen to us." Jangjun said but I refuse to answer him back.

He doesn't know that the reason I lost my brother was because we were playing hide and seek that day and he went missing ever since that day. I swear to myself that I'll never ever play that game anymore.

*pak*

I flinched when the lights of the house we're in turned off all of a sudden.

"Jangjunie what was that!?!" I yelled in fear and Jangjun quickly hug me in his embrace to just calm me down.

"Shhh, everything's fine Y/N. Its probably just the power circuit got cut off. I'll go check down the basement." He said but I just grasp his shirt not wanting him to just leave me alone up here.

"It'll be fine Y/N. Just stay here and don't wonder around the house until I come back k? Don't want my princess to be injured." Jangjun said and give a peck on my forehead and went down towards the basement to check on the power circuit with the flashlight of his phone. I sit on the couch and just waited patiently for Jangjun to return.

###
"God damn it!! Its been 40 minutes!! What's that doggie doing down there?!" I yelled in frustration. I'm starting to get really nervous of the dark. What if something happens to Jangjun? Should I go check on him?

I nervously took out my phone from my pocket and text him.

Me: Jangjunie? What's taking you so long? Is everything alright down there?

Jangjunie: Urm Y/N... we kinda have a big situation down here.

Me: What?! What do you mean 'big situation' than why were you down there for 40 minutes Jangjun!! You know I'm worried about you so don't play games with me!!

Jangjun: Look, calm down the wires just got cut off and urm....

Jangjun: Babe I'm sorry but I don't think I can come up for awhile..

Me: What?! Why didn't you text or call me? I'm going down there!!"

Jangjun: No don't!! Its rEallY dark down here so just stay up where you are k Y/N.

*Glass breaking*

I flinched and almost drop my phone when I heard some glass breaking in the kitchen. I quickly dial Jangjun's number and he immediately pick up the call.

"Y/n jagi, what's that sound up there? You ok?" Jangjun said in a worried tone.

"I'm..fine... but I-I heard glass breaking in the kitchen..just..."

'Y/n~'
I yelp when I heard someone calling my name from the kitchen with a scary, unfamiliar tone.

'Y/n~ where are you~'
That's it I'm outta here

"Y/n? Who's that? Did you call anyone?" Jangjun asked on the line while I was tiptoeing towards upstairs.

"Jagi.... there's someone in our house.... I'm scared...." I stutter while still continuing the path upstairs and at the same time turning my head back to the intruder.

"What?! Oh gawd Y/n, you have to hide somewhere.."

"What?!!! Are you crazy?! I'm in the middle of something and you're telling me I should hide!! What if he finds me? I swear if this is one of your lame jokes again. I'm gonna break your neck!" I warned.

'Y/n~ are you hiding?~ Come out come out wherever you are~'
The voice got louder and I quickly without hesitation ran inside a random room.

'Oh Y/n~ You know I love a game called hide and seek~'
Hide and seek? Oh no... not my nightmare!! Great! Jangjun just hang up on me just what I needed.

I quickly got inside the closet and hide myself in there. Oh gawd...someone please save me from this nightmare...

'Y/n?~ Are you in here?~'
I heard the mysterious man said just outside the closet. Please why?!

He was getting closer and closer and the moment I knew he was already coming towards the closet. I can't hide in here forever! I've got to think of something.

My eyes wander around the crampy closet and saw an umbrella in there. Which gives me a good idea...

###

'Y/n~ Come out~'
The moment he said that, I quickly jump out from the closet and attack him with the umbrella.

"You stupid thief!! GeT oUt Of mY....."

"Wait Y/n Its me !!!!!" The mysterious man said and took off his cloak to reveal his face and look

.

.

.

It was no other than

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Freaking Lee Jangjun!!!

|| Lmao I got you guys good didn't I? No? ok...||