Bodyguard (Rewritten Vers)

"Y/n!!! I brought you some tuna sandwiches. Let's eat!" Jangjun yelled as he took the seat in front of your desk. 

You just nodded at him as you take the sandwich from him and unwrap the wrapper and began nibbling your sandwich while resuming your homework. You can hear murmurs coming from the classroom and you began to frown until Jangjun places one of his earbuds onto your ear so you can listen to the music. 

"Is it too loud?!!" You shook your head as you smiled at him before continuing what you've been doing. 

Welp, outsiders don't really understand your relationship with Jangjun. Some people thought you two were a thing while some thought you two were related by blood but it was none of those. The relationship was much complicated for any outsiders to interfere so you two just went with the flow of how people think. 

It wasn't a problem for Jangjun but you were the problem. Jangjun had a group of friends other than you but you were the opposite, Jangjun was your only friend. Sometimes you tag along with him and his friends but you knew they were getting a bit tired due to your presence. 

Other girls who felt jealous that you were so close with Jangjun, that they often picked on you for that but it didn't really matter to you. You felt like you had faced things much worse than this. 

To you, Jangjun was just doing what he promised you before.

"Yah Y/n!" You heard a girl yelled as she knocks you over, making your books fall onto the ground. 

"I'm always curious whether did you paid Jangjun to be your friend, you know." She started but you didn't care much about her as you squatted down to pick up your books.

"YAH!! I'm talking to you Y/F/N!!" She spats as she kicks you from the back.

"Are you deaf or something?! What? Can't speak without your precious Jangjun to come save the day?" She laughed along with her minions.

All you could mutter in your head was 'fake'.  You turned around facing them with your emotionless face. They were startled as they thought you're about to fight back but you just glare at them with no tinge of emotions written on your expressionless face.

"Hmf, I knew you were deaf. You're probably a robot since you don't even have an expression. What's wrong? Did you get hit by a car before and reincarnated into a robot in your afterlife now?" She continued but she was interrupted by a smack on her head.

"Ouch!! Yah!! Who did that?!" She screamed but soon her eyes widened when she sees Jangjun behind her with a death glare.

"Leave." Jangjun warned and the girls all scrambled like chickens back to the halls.

"You didn't really have to do that, you know." You said but Jangjun only laughed as he scratches his nape.

"You're alright?" You nodded without sparing another glance or expression to him. 

"Come on! My baseball practice just ended. Let's go home!" Jangjun said as he grabs your hand and both of you head towards the school gates.

"What a weird relationship they have..." said the people around them.

####

"We're home!!" Jangjun yelled as you untied your shoes.

"Oh, you two are home. Come, I made some muffins." Jangjun's mother said as you both head towards the dining room to witness fresh-baked muffins on the table.

"Careful, they're still hot." You both thanked as you each grab a muffin and stuffed them into your mouths.

"Where's appa?" Jangjun asked.