Suicide

Angst AU

3rd person's pov

"Hey Y/n !! I came to visit aga...!!" Jangjun drops the bouquet of flowers that he was holding when he noticed you were not in the room.

"Not again...DOCTOR YOONA!!!" Jangjun mumbled and immediately yelled for the doctor that was supposed to be in charge.

The doctor came running towards the room with a panic face. When she entered the room, she noticed that the patient who was under her care went missing for the 4th time already.

"Not again!!" She scratched her head in frustration and quickly press a button that was installed above the bed.

"I'm so sorry Jangjun but I have no clue where did Y/n even went this time." Yoona apologized.

"Its ok Yoona.. I'll help find her. I'm sure that she's still alive here somehow." Jangjun said.

"NOO LET GO OF ME!!! JUST LET ME DIE ALREADYYY!!!" Jangjun and Yoona heard a scream that was coming from the rooftop. They look at each other and quickly head towards the source of the scream.

#######
"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER I'M WARNING YOU!!!" You yelled while gripping onto a sharp knife near your neck. You were there, standing at the edge getting ready to jump or getting ready to cut yourself.

The police were there trying to get you down safely but it was only making it worst.

"Y/N!!" Jangjun yelled and quickly rushed towards the police.

"YAH Y/N, DON'T DO IT!! I'M HERE, YOUR SUNSHINE OPPA IS HERE SO DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HARM YOURSELF." Jangjun shouted and tried to get closer to you but you were just hallucinating.

"STAY BACK!!" You screamed while covering your ears and Jangjun immediately halted.

"Its me, Y/n. I'm here, everything will be alright. Just come down from there and I'll never let you go..."

"STOP LYING!! YOU LEFT ME ONCE SO JUST LET ME FUCKING DIE!!" You shouted and those words pierce Jangjun's heart.

He was sorry for leaving you home alone that night. He was busy with his hectic schedule that he forgot about you. That night when someone broke in made you have trauma for every single person near you. You can't even trust your own boyfriend or live in this world anymore. Your parents left you, you had no one else in this world.

"Y/n please...." Jangjun suddenly stops when he saw Doctor Yoona injecting a serum into you which caused you to fall unconscious.... again...

"That should work. I apologize for her causing a scene here officers. She'll be under my care."
Doctor Yoona apologized and brought you back to your ward followed by Jangjun behind.

"She won't be awake after a few hours. I'll come to check on her again-"
Doctor Yoona saw Jangjun behind with a sad expression.

"Don't worry Jangjun. I'm sure she won't do anything while she woke up but I'm counting on you to look out for her from time to time." She said and Jangjun just nodded.

"I'm such a bad boyfriend doc..." Jangjun mumbled but it was loud enough for Doctor Yoona to hear.

"If I had come home early that day, none of this would happ-"

"Stop blaming yourself." She shut him up and turn towards you.

"You still care for her and deep down I know you didn't mean to leave her home alone. What's done is done, you can't change anything." She said and looked at Jangjun.