Wrong timeline

"Princess Y/n! It's time for your etiquette studies now." The maid spoke as she bowed at you who was admiring the scenery outside your palace. You nodded and dismissed the maid.

Being a princess in the Goryeo dynasty was always about you being the perfect role of a woman should be. You always saw your brothers riding horses, sword practices, and patroling while you are stuck with your royal duties as a princess, managing the kingdom's affairs and attending royal openings. Ya, it sucks cause your brothers kept giving you all the boring stuff while they're doing all the action. What can you do? You're just a mere princess and your brothers had like the upper hand. At the end of the day, you will have to marry some random prince from another state to enhance both nations and for the good of your kingdom.

You sighed as you headed to your studies. You are a very diligent, bright princess and everyone in the kingdom loves you. Despite being your brothers' shadows, you were still satisfied that at least you are able to assist your nation.

"Y/n-ah!!" You heard someone calling you from a distance and you divert your attention to the owner of the voice.

"Oh Jiyeon unnie? What's up?" you asked as you saw Jiyeon panting from all the running.

"There's seems to be a commotion in the suburbs. We should head there at once!" Jiyeon said while grabbing your hand.

"Wait Jiyeon, shouldn't we inform big brother?" You asked but Jiyeon just shooked her head.

"We don't have much time Y/n-ah! I let the maidens know we'll be out in the suburbs so there's no need to call our brothers. Come on!" Jiyeon responded as she grabs your hand impatiently leading you out of the palace. Of course, some guards followed you two just to be safe.

As soon as we arrive at the center of the suburbs, we saw a fuss going on.

"What in the name of lord is going on here?!" Jiyeon demanded as she had her hands on her hips.

"This man here broke my stuff, your highness!!" The man said as he pointed the culprit who caused a scene.

The guy was scratching his neck. I eyed him from head to toe. He doesn't seem like a guy from here. He was wearing clothes that I have never seen before in my life and his hair length was short and not long like the rest of the male citizens here. People were staring at him in fear and if this goes on, things will get messy here in the kingdom.

"Look ahjusshi, I think you're mistaken. I'm not from around here... and I don't know where I am exactly." He explained himself but the man did not take him seriously.

"You filthy bastard! Then how did you even passed our high-security guards here?! You must be an imposter from another nation! What are you trying to do to our kingdom?!!" The man said as he panics and grabs his stuff on the floor. The people around were also giving him weird stares as they're starting to believe the old man's words. If this chaos does not die down, big brother will surely not let this stranger go so easily.

"Everyone! Everyone!!! Calm down! I, Princess Y/n will take matters into my own hand and I'll make sure to investigate thoroughly on our borderlands." I announced as everyone begins to calm down.

"Men! Detained him!" Jiyeon commanded and the soldiers without delay detained the mysterious guy.

"Wait! I did nothing I swear! Have mercy I mean no harm, your royal lady majesty!" He said but the soldiers only yank him making him move forward towards the palace.

"Y/n-ah, have you seen this man before?" Jiyeon asked but you shooked your head. No one has ever seen such weird fashion sense before. Is he from the evolutionary? You thought to yourself as you and Jiyeon left the suburb.