Birthday Surprise

It's 2nd of March today and tomorrow is my beloved boyfriend, Jangjun's birthday. We've been together for almost 3 years already and I really want to make his birthday this years special.

Basically I'm really bad at gifts and for the past years, I didn't even gave him a gift for the past few years because I didn't had enough money to buy him something. We usually bought a cake and just go to his house or my house to just celebrate it by eating a cake or watch movies. He would sometimes hang out or sleep over here.

This time. This time for sure, I'll make his birthday special this year and I've already planned everything.

**********
The next day morning
I got out my phone and notice one unread message from Jangjunie.

Message:
Jangjun: Hey y/n, guess what day it is todayyy~~

You: Hmm.. let me think for awhile.

You: oH, I remember!!!!

Jangjun: what is it than? ❤️

You: Infinite's comeback!!!

Jangjun:..... seriously y/n......

You: I'm absolutely, positively, 120 percent, kimchi sure am nOt rEady for their comeback Jangjunie!!!!

Jangjun: Y/n, are you sure that's the only thing happening today? Maybe something special than that?

I smiled and cheekily replied.

You: There's nothing more special than listening to Sunggyu's new solo track Jangjunieee!!

Jangjun: =_= y/n I swear to god....

You: Aigoo, are you jelly? ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ.

Jangjunie: (-_-) zzz

You: don't forget I'm cooking dinner for the both of us. Be sure to make jt here on time.

Jangjun: I'm sad you forget y/n-ah (▰˘︹˘▰).

You: Yah!! Just get here on time tonight Jangjunie. Or I'll make you eat outside.

Jangjun: Ok bebe, see you tonight.    (๑¯ิε ¯ิ๑)

Message ended

I smiled when he ended the conversation. He must think that I'm  such a bad girlfriend. Hah, better think twice Jangjunie. Do you think I'll really forget about your birthday?! Hah, I may be forgetful sometimes but not today thats for sure!!

I'll put the phone down on the coffee table and got up from the couch to stretch myself. I look at the clock time on the wall.

Yosh!! 9 hours till dinner! I'd better get started on the preparations before my boy arrives.

#############
8 hours later
Whoh, I'm finally done cleaning and decorating the place. I even cooked some of Jangjunie's favorite dishes. Not to mentioned I even baked a big chocolate cake for that racoon boy. Eeeee, I hope he likes it!!

 Eeeee, I hope he likes it!!