Makeup artist

Just like any other bright sunny days you had, today is a special day for you.

You had finally been accepted by Woolim entertainment, the one and only company you had been dreaming of working there as a makeup artist for kpop idols and today is your first day of work for a photoshoot of a newly debuted group called Golden Child.

You got up way early than usual and grab all your necessary items before leaving off to work.

When you got to the building, everyone was in a rush.

The place was very chaotic as everyone was preparing for Golden Child's photoshoot.

You avoided the whole chaotic place and went straight towards the director as he explained the whole schedule and concept about the photoshoot.

You were then lead into a room where the idols get their makeup, hair, and clothes done.

You can't help but feel all nervous as everyone's gazes were on you when you first entered the room.

"Quit staring everyone and get back to work! The photoshoot will begin soon so better pick up the pace." The head stylist announced and walked towards you whilst everyone continued back to their work.

"You must be Y/F/N the new makeup artist. I'm Jiyeon the head stylist for today's photoshoot." She introduced and you immediately bow and greeted her.

"Let me show you the makeup equipment." She said and you follow her towards one of the makeup vanity.

"As you know these are the makeup tools we're using. This is a flowery and a fresh photoshoot so you're supposed to give the boys a makeup to make them look lovely and full of youthful energy in order to match with their summer concept..." She continued and you just stood there paying attention to every single detail about the makeup procedure like you were still learning back in school.

"That's all you need to know. The idols will arrive at any minute by now so you can put your belongings there and get ready." You nodded and towards the place where you're supposed to put your belongings.

'Guess my first day will be as busy as I'll ever be.' You thought while putting your things in the locker and head out, not forgetting to look at the mirror one last time before you sigh.

'Y/F/N Hwaiting!!'

Once you'd step out from the room, you make your way back to where you're supposed to be only to noticed that Golden Child has arrived at the scene.

You hurriedly went towards them but being the careless person you are, you stumble and fall hard on the ground, hurting your bum.

Everyone at the scene had their eyes on you.

The directors all mentally facepalm as they're starting to regret hiring you being a makeup artists.

"Are you alright?" A hand suddenly came to your view and you notice it was one of a member of Golden Child.

He was stunning, almost every girl would fall for his unique charm just a glimpse from him. 

You hesitantly grab his hand as he pulls you up from the cold ground.

You dusted yourself before looking at the fine-looking man in front of you.

"I'm fine. Thank you... urm..." You stuttered as you look at him in confusion.

"Jangjun. Lee Jangjun, noona." He said as he flashes you his signature smile. Embarrassed, you just nodded as you advert your attention elsewhere than his gaze. His members suddenly called him over to get prepared and he excuses himself to join the others. You didn't even manage to tell him your name yet.