Bully

"Owww, stop hurting me!!" I yelled in pain. My bully aka Lee Jangjun, is pulling my hair and bullying me again when I reach the school. The people in the school was looking at us, not daring to interfered.

"Shut up y/n!! Don't think that we're afraid of you even though you're the daughter of the school's principal." He said and grab a fistful of my hair, totally ignoring me who's whining under his fist.

His gang BaeJangTag always love to bully me even though I did nothing wrong to them. They grab my hair, pour water on me, trip over me or maybe just scribble my homework everyday.

"Here's this weeks homework!! Be sure to finished it by next week including my members here, Got it!!!!" He shouted and throw his books along with his members to me and walked away, leaving me in a crisis there.

"A-are you alright y/n?" I heard someone said and I raise my head and saw my friend Donghyun letting a hand out for me to reach. I grabbed his hand and got my stuff and get up, dusting my uniform.

"H-hi Donghyun.....Yeah I'm fine... thanks for asking.." I stuttered while trying to avoid eye contact with him. Its so embarrassing.

"You know....you can actually report to your father about Jangjun and his gang... maybe than they'll....."

"No!!! I mean no thanks...I don't want to trouble my dad. He's way too busy to handle this.." I said and we both headed towards our class.

"Well, at least you got to defend yourself. You can't always let Jangjun pick on you." Donghyun said and I just nodded.

"Thanks for caring Donghyunie.." I thanked and my cheeks started to heat up.

##########

"Alright class!! We'll be having an annual camping trip to the forest this weekend for 3 days and 2 nights. Everyone is required to join this camp unless you have health issues. This camp is a good experience for you all to be one with the nature and this is a good opportunity for all of you to build up your leadership skills." Mrs Kim, our homeroom teacher announced and passed the registration form to the class.

When I got the papers, I just passed the papers behind after getting one, not bothering to turn around to the person behind me cause....

"Owww!!!" I screamed softly when someone pulled my hair from behind. Urgh great why....

"Yah four eyes!!! You better think twice about joining this camp." Jangjun said and got closer to my ear.

"Or I'll make sure you'll be living in hell for those 3 days." He whispered and let go of me. My stupid heart is beating so fast just because of what he said. I'm so scared, he's actually planning to join the camp?! What should I do!? He's definitely gonna ruin my life there!! I'm sure my dad will force me to go to this camp since he put so much effort for this.

"Arghhh what should I do???!!!!" I screamed in my head while hiding myself under my textbook. Not caring about what Mrs Kim said anymore.

************************

The day of the camp

"Hey y/n!! Did you get enough sleep last night?" Donghyun asked worriedly due to my visible eye bags.

"Urmm not really... I was so excited that I couldn't sleep yesterday!!" I lied. Who am I kidding? I'm freaking scared since BaeJangTag are going for this stupid trip. How am I supposed to be happy when I already know that my life is gonna be ruin because of them.

"Alright class, you guys are gonna be paired up into two for the upcoming 3 days. I've arranged the seatings and I'll announced your partners now." Mrs Kim said and flipped through her list.