Rain

When it rains, I'll be able to see you again..

####
"Sorry but I can't accept your love Jay... you're a good person but you deserve someone better that loves you more..." I rejected while turning my back away from the 3rd boy that I rejected already this month.

Ok I'm actually not a bad girl who breaks other guys heart. Its just that I'm not into relationships, especially guys that I'm not interested. Its hard for any guy to catch my interest.

*Kracckkk*

Loud crashing sounds of the thunder in the sky started to rumble and soon raindrops start to fall down from the sky.

'What a great way to ruin my day..' I thought and decided to take shelter at a bus stop nearby.

I pat on the dirty seat there and kick my legs up in the air while waiting for the rain to stop.

"Guess you're waiting for the rain too huh miss..?"

I got startled and noticed a guy sitting beside me. He had a mask on his face so I couldn't really see his face properly. He was kinda soak due to the rain.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startled you.. I'm just waiting for the rain to stop than I'll go.." He replied while looking up at the sky.

There's something in him that's making me desperate to know more about him.

"Do you perhaps like the rain?" He asked and I slowly looked up at him.

"No.. not really... they get into my eyes all the time and it burns." I replied and he just slightly chuckled and my answer.

"Oh well, sometimes rain makes a person feel better for me." He replied and turn to look at me.

"Fate also loves to play with us in the  rain sometimes.."

"Wha.. what?.."

*ring ring*
I quickly pick up my phone to see it was my sister who's calling.

"Y/n, where are you girl?" my sister asked.

"I'm currently stuck in the rain sis. I'll be back once the rain ends k." I replied and my sister just hummed an 'ok' for me before hanging up.

Once I ended the call, the rain stopped and I got up and lift my hand to see whether it really did stop.

"The rain stopped. I guess we can go home no...." I didn't finished my sentence when I found that the guy with the mask just now is gone.

I look around to see whether he was nearby but nothing..

"Geez, where did that guy went?" I mumbled.

Strange.. there's something about that guy that makes me want to see him again.

###
Few days later
"Y/n, there you are!! I've been looking all over for y.. Y/n?? YAH CHOI Y/N!!" My sister yelled making me came back to reality. 

"What?! What's going on?! Why were you shouting Mina?" I questioned but I saw Mina with her hands on her hips.

"Jeez Y/n, I've been looking for you for hours and you just had to be in this cafe?" Mina said while grabbing the seat opposite of me.