Kdrama

It's Saturday night and you know what time it is.

Kdrama binge time bitches. Yeehaw!

"Hey Y/n, you wanna join me and the hyungs for drinks?" Your boyfriend said piercing his head through your room door, only to witness you in your pjs getting cozy on the bed with your tablet in front of you. On the side, there are a few bags of hot Cheetos, a box of tissues, and few cans of soju. 

Let's call this a cheat day shall we?

"What the hell no! Why are you disturbing me on a Saturday night when you obviously know it is my kdrama binge time?" You argued, throwing the pillow next to you as you paused the show. 

"Seriously Y/n?! You look like a sack of potatoes watching your kdrama like that, that's very unladylike you know that. I mean what's so good about kdramas?" He protested while shielding himself from your flying pillows towards him.

"Yah! A guy like you will never understand my love for kdramas. So what if I'm not ladylike, you got a problem with that?! Whatever, it's no use explaining to a tasteless douchebag like you so just fuck off to your hyungs and leave me be with my kdramas." You yelled before throwing the last pillow in your hand before storming to your bedroom.

"What did I do to deserve such an unlovely boyfriend!?" You muttered, face landing on the soft texture of your fluffy bed. Lips pouting as you gulp down the can of soju and continued your kdrama. 

"Insoo, don't go. Saranghae." 

You sighed as you admired another lovey-dovey moment from the male protagonist in the drama. The male lead actor, Lee Jangjun, is definitely every ladies type of guy. Strong, funny, kind, caring, and definitely made out of 100% boyfriend material. Compare to your current boyfriend, he is a complete asshole who only spends most of his time with his friends and doesn't respect your wishes and likes. Always blaming you're eating too much or you're gaining a few pounds or complaining the nice dresses look shit on you.

Yeah, like an annoying mosquito flying by your ear every night. 

To be honest, you have no idea why you're still with him. You just wish you could move out somewhere, get an apartment and stay as 60 feet apart from you as possible but as much as you desire you can't. He is the one with a stable job and a stable income and unlike you who only works as a barista in a cafe, the salary isn't even half as much as he earns within a month.

"Let's get married Insoo."

You jolted up from your position and witness it was the proposal scene in the drama. Speaking about marriage, you've been with your boyfriend for 5 years, and the mere mention of marriage eventually scares him to death. You're not eager to have kids that fast since you're in your mid-twenties but you just wished he pop the question, it would have made you the happiest girl in the whole world but sadly, staying in the same roof with him makes you feel like the world's most unfortunate piece of crap ever made.

"If only Lee Jangjun is my boyfriend, life would be so much better..." You muttered under your breath before your eyes started to get drowsy and eventually you were totally knocked out for the day. 

***********

The next morning, you woke up feeling light-headed, causing you to groan in annoyance. Was it the flaming hot Cheetos you had last night? Or the dreams you had about your miserable life? It's probably both. 

"Oh no, he is going to be so mad if he notices the mess..." You utter while rubbing your heavy eyelids but you did not see any mess on the bed. The TV was turned off and there was no trace of Cheetos or crumbs from last night. You were tuck in nicely which was odd since you remembered falling asleep in an awkward position to begin with. "What the... Since when was he so nice to tidy things up?" You said silently before hearing a knock on the door.