Vampire (Part 2)

Read Vampire( part 1) to know what sherlock story I'm writing.

"Do you realized what you have just brought back Bomin-ah?!!" You heard someone yelling as you stir in your slumber.

"Jangjun doesn't need you to remind him of the pain she brought for him. For us!" You peek open your eyes as you come face to face with the unfamiliar ceiling above you. 

You heard whispers beside you as you turned around. You saw a few men in black having a conversation between each other, their backs facing you so none of them realizes you're conscious. 

You grab your head as a wave of a headache began. You groaned and by mistake, the men heard you as they turned their heads facing you. 

"Darn it, she's awake." One of them said in annoyed as to what they had to do now once you regain consciousness. 

"Where am I?! W-who are you guys!??" You demanded as you moved back away from them on the bed you were sleeping.

Oh wait, sorry it was a coffin to be precise. 

"Relax. We won't hurt you..." One of the guys smirked as he reduces the distance between you two. 

You weren't drunk or anything before you passed out. You remember seeing a stranger with pairs of alluring yellow eyes back in the forest. You knew this man in front of you wasn't the same guy you saw but he too had the same yellow eyes.

 You knew this man in front of you wasn't the same guy you saw but he too had the same yellow eyes

(Why does this give me Diabolik lovers vibes ahhhh)

Forest? Oh no. Were you kidnapped by some strange yet charming men in black? 

"Jibeom! Get away from her." You heard someone said in a warning tone as the guy in front of you, known as 'Jibeom', groan in frustration as he backs away from you. You felt the voice sounded familiar. 

Another guy came in front of you but you didn't want to face him. All you see was his black leather boots and his long cape touching the surface of the floor tiles. Man, how many are they dressed in black? You thought to yourself. 

He leaned forward and intended to get you up on your feet but the moment he touched your clothing, he hissed in pain. The exact same burning feeling he felt on his palm. 

"H-Hey are you-" You tilt your head upwards facing him. You widened your eyes as you saw the same guy who helped you back in the village market.   

"Y-You!!" You yelled in surprised as you covered your lips with your hands. You had a clear look at his facial appearance now since his hood was down.

 You had a clear look at his facial appearance now since his hood was down

"Leave us..." He muttered and the other men which you assumed as his acquaintance left the room, leaving the two of you alone.

You examined his face carefully as you noticed that he did not have the same eye color as the others. 

"You shouldn't be here at all..."  He said but you looked at him in disbelief. 

"Excuse you?! My two legs didn't bring me here. It was your yellow-eyed friend who, I assumed to have carried me here?" You said hesitantly. Well, you did wake up in a random house.

"You should have listened to your beloved granny before venturing into the forests like that in the middle of the night."  You widened your eyes. How does he know?

"W-who are you p-people?" You asked with a tinge of fear in your voice.

When he didn't answer your question, you stood forward reducing the distance. He slightly flinched as he can sniff the dry blood on your body. Your wounds weren't healed yet but the bleeding had stopped. He turned his back on you as he covers his nose with his hand.

"S-stop! Don't come any closer..." He warned which made you more confused.

"Why? Is there something wrong? C-can I help you?!" You blurted without thinking. You couldn't withstand to see someone hurt and the good side of you wanted to help in any possible way. Without second thoughts, you dashed standing in front of him. You wanted to see what's wrong with him but oh, you were so wrong.

You've seen one or two of his friends with yellow eyes before but his eyes were red in color, blood red. You didn't realize that you two were having a stare-off until he grabs your head harshly. His head leaning close to your neck and shoulder area. You can hear his silent hiss from his lips. 

"W-w-what are y-you doing?!!" You squirm under his grasp but he was too strong for you. 

"I-I'm sorry Y/n..." You heard him whispered before you felt a sharp pain coming from your left shoulder. You can felt the blood in your shoulder area being sucked away as you shut your eyes, feeling nothing but pain.

"I-It... h-hurts..." You let out a small cry as you muster up the strength to try and stop him but you couldn't. You felt so weak that your legs were barely supporting your body weight and soon enough you give in to the darkness once again. 

####

"Why did you have to return again Y/n..." He whispered as he retrieves his fangs from your flesh. His body wasn't feeling the burn like he used to so he took the opportunity to caress your delicate facial structure. You were the same as he once remembered. Curious, naive yet soft-hearted, the reasons why he took a liking on you. 

But was also his punishment for what he felt.

He lifted your head carefully, placing his soft lips on your forehead before admiring you one last time. He gently lifted you bridal style and places you in the coffin you once slept. He didn't want to leave you but his time was up as he can feel a burning sensation coming from his palms that were soothing your head.  

He stood up before glancing at you one last time before smiling.

"Sweet dreams my darling..."

  || 

Would you consider reading this further if I write this as a full story?