Brother

Y/n's pov
"Alright class, don't forget about next weeks final exams! Hope you guys do well!" My homeroom teacher, Mrs Oh reminded before sending us off for today.

Great its the finals again. Urgh I've got to do well this time or else my mom will whop my ass. Seriously, who even freaking created exams.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna go get some kimbap later after dance class?" My best friend, Mijoo asked while carrying her bagpack waiting for me.

"Oh yeah... dance class..." I mumbled while scratching my head hoping that Mijoo didn't hear that but oh well, she did.

"Come on Y/n, don't tell me you forgot about our dance class today?!"

"What?! Of course not...." The truth is, yes I totally forgot about it but come on I don't wanna break her spirit right?! Oh damn, I'm such a bad friend...

"I'm sorry Mijoo, but I can't go to dance class today...."

"What?! Y/n why? You never skip a class before!" Mijoo said.

"Ahah, I'm so sorry Mijoo but I'm not feeling that well today and plus the finals are coming so I'd better get some rest then." I faked an excuse and Mijoo just pouted.

"Sheesh alright then... but you better treat me out after the finals, Y/n!"

"Alright alright Joo. I'll treat you for some bulgogi next time k?!" I said and Mijoo's eyes immediately brightened.

"Jinjja!!?? Omg you're the greatest bestie bestieee!! Alright I'll be heading off first!! Annyeong unnie!!" Mijoo said before running out of class.

Guess I have to walk home then..

#####
"I'm homee!!" I shouted before stepping into my house.

"Welcome home baby sis!!" A hand suddenly rested on my shoulder while another hand ruffled my hair.

"Omg Jangjun oppa?!! What are you doing!? You're ruining my hair!!" I whinned and Jangjun let me go.

"Hehe sorry there lil Y/n." He apologize while trying so hard to hold his laughter at the masterpiece he did to my hair.

"Haha very funny! Look what you did to my hairr oppaa!!" I complained while trying to fix the mess while he just finally let out his laugh.

"Oh Y/n you're home! No wonder the house became so lively once you're back." My mom suddenly showed up from the kitchen.

"Well don't just stand there you two! Lunch is ready. Lets eat!" Mom invited and we all went towards the dinjng room.

####
"Hey mom.." I suddenly broke the silence in the dining room and mom averted her eyes from her plate to me.

"Is it ok if I go to the town's library today? I have to revise my homework for the upcoming finals.." I asked and mom seem to be surprised.

"The towns library?! But thats quite far away from here. Why don't you let Jangjun drive you there...." Mom replied.

"Mom, I'm already 16. I can take the bus there don't worry." I said but mom just shook her head.

"Mom, how about I accompany Y/n to library by bus?" Jangjun said and mom just glanced at him.

"Jangjun, are you sure you don't want to drive your sister there?"

"Nah, I prefer exercising for today mom." Jangjun said and got up bringing his plate towards the kitchen.

"Well I will only allow you to go there Y/n, only with Jangjun's company." Mom said before sipping her tea and got up heading towards the kitchen too.

Great, its like another playdate with my brother like old times. Welp this is gonna be a long tiring day.

####
"Why are you going so fast Y/n!? Slow down!!" Jangjun shouted and pick up the pace in order to catch up with me.

"Jeez why are you so slow all the tim..."

"Y/N WATCH OUT!!" Jangjun shouted and grab my wrist tightly before pulling my whole body towards him.

I was frozen for a sec for what just happened and when I got my senses back, I realized that he saved me from getting a hit by a motorbike.

"Jeez are you alright?! Why didn't you look before crossing the road." He mentioned and I turned to look at the traffic light which was still red.

I quickly pull myself away from him and adjusted my outfit. When the lights turned green i didn't waste a second to cross the road.

Apparently this time, Jangjun didn't say anything but just follow behind me like a lost puppy until we reach the bus stop.

When we finally reach the library, I picked a perfect spot for me and I took out my necessary revision books to revise. Jangjun on the other hand, I don't even know where he disappeared to.

**************
Jangjun's pov
It's been an hour here in the library. J can see that Y/n is already getting tired and sleepy from behind. *sigh* idiot.. why would she go to the library here at a time like this.

I ignored her and went back to reading my novel. Is she even planning to study here till noon?!

#
An hour had pass and I went to check on Y/n and to my surprise she fall asleep already. I went to her place and saw her sleeping figure. She looks so cute when she's sleeping.

I gently patted her head and removed my jacket to cover up her tiny figure from all the coldness in the library. I sat on one of the chairs and continue to stare at her figure.

Hmmm what did I deserved to get such a pretty little sister like her... My eyes suddenly averted to her shinny glossy lips and I slightly blushed abit.

"*sigh* my precious lil sister. You are so gonna be shocked when you woke up..." i whispered before moving closer to her face.

########
Y/n's pov
"Excuse me miss, we're gonna close the library now so please wake up!!"
I heard a lady said and I finally woke up from dreamland.

"Oh its alright 5pm! Oh my I must have slept the whole time urgh!!" I mentally facepalmed myself.

The libraian seem to be holding her laughter at something which got me confused.

"Urm, what's so funny?!" I asked and she quickly stop laughing for a moment.

"Urr, you might need to see yourself in the mirror." She said and handed me a mirror and I just take it from her hands.

"OH MY LORD WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL!!!!" I shouted and got up from my seat. I grip the mirror tighter and grit my teeth.

"FREAKING LEE JANGJUN!!! IM GONNA GET BACK AT YOU I SWEAR!!!" I shouted and ran out of the library leaving the librarian confused.

Jangjun, my extra piece of ass brother. Just doodled my face!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||Hi, its me your author. I apologize for not updating any of my books lately. I just didn't had the time to write and school is killing me!! Well I hope you enjoy this chap and don't forget to vote. ||