Moving

"Alright move those furniture to the living room gentlemen!" My dad instructed the movers who were carrying the furniture from the truck.

My dad got a promotion at his new work and our family is getting bigger for the old crampy house that I use to live in so we decided to move to a bigger house which was near the city at my dad's new work place.

"Y/n, can you bring those boxes to the kitchen."  mom asked while feeding my baby brother.

I nodded and turn towards the place where the boxes are.

"Don't worry Y/n, I got it!!" I got startled at the person in front of me who was carrying some boxes until his vision was block.

He started to tremble due to the heaviness of the boxes and I quickly grab the top one from him and I can finally see his cute face.

"Jangjun, you don't really have to help me unpack for my new house. Me and my family can manage it!" I said and I can see Jangjun pouting while putting the boxes on the kitchen counter before unpacking it.

"It's no biggie Y/n. Besides, I get to spend some time with my future in laws." Jangjun grinned and I just slap his arm.

"Yah! That's embarassing!!" I said and place my hands on my face which was blushing so hard right now.

"Erhem!" My brother, Bomin coughed as he was holding some boxes making his way through the kitchen. 

"And also spend time with my little maknae!!" Jangjun exclaimed and ruffle Bomin's hair.

"Yah hajima ! Don't lie hyung, you just wanted to spend time helping your future fiance and run along after she's done unpacking her part!!" Bomin teased and Jangjun had the expose look on his face.

"I-I'm not g-going to run Bomin ah!!"Jangjun protested and Bomin is begging for him to stop.

I chuckled at the sight of them and took the chance to scoot away to the other room which my sister Dabin is unpacking her room. (Anyone recall of golden movie? xD)

"Unnie, do you need any help?" I asked and Dabin was surprise to see me behind her.

"Oh Y/n ah! Jeez, you scared me!" Dabin said and place her palm on her chest to calm her heart.

"We might need to go shopping for curtains and bedding sets.." Dabin said and wander around her room.

"Didn't you brought your curtain and bedding set here?" I asked and she just sigh.

"They were too old so I thought I left it back at the old house." Dabin said.

"Alright then, I'll come along with yo-" 

"I'll go with Dabin!" Bomin suddenly pop out and yelled.

"Bomin?" Dabin and I said at the same time.

"Y-Ya I n-need to g-get some..urr...FOOD.. Yes food for dinner! Our fridge is empty since eomma threw the groceries away! Dabin and I will go shopping together and Y/n ah you'll stay here and help eomma and appa unpack the rest! We won't be long Bye!!" Bomin said and grabbed Dabin who was still confuse at Bomin's sudden attitude who dislikes grocery shopping.

"A-alright.. I'll tell Eom-" Before I even finish my sentence, they already went out leaving the door open for the movers.

"Ma.." I sigh.

"Huh? Where are Bomin and Dabin-shi going?" Jangjun questioned while grabbing a box near the doorway.

"Grocery shopping.." I said and stomp my feet towards the stack of boxes near the hallway.