Chapter 51

*Some mature content in this chapter* 

Ignite

Sasuke woke early as the sun streamed in through their bedroom window at the inn. He smiled slightly when he saw the Uchiha crest on Sakura's back. He reached over and traced his finger across it lightly.

She stirred slightly in response to his touch. Turning over, she saw him smiling at her. "Sasuke?" she yawned. "Is it morning already? What time is it?"

"It's still early don't worry, tsuma" he smirked.

"Tsuma? What's gotten into you?" Sakura grinned.

"Oh, nothing" he placed a hand on her belly. "I've just been thinking about us a lot lately. I want to spend every moment I can with you before my mission."

Sakura blushed slightly. This was not a side of her husband she was used to seeing. As he leaned in closer, she brought her hand up, tracing the outline of his lips. He kissed her softly at first then more urgently, drawing their bodies closer together with every touch.

"Sakura" he breathed in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

"S-Sa-"

A knock came at the door. "Hey, are you up, Sasuke? Shikamaru is being lazy as usual. Come out here and give us a hand getting him ready!"

Sasuke exhaled, releasing his wife. "That baka. Can't he give us two minutes alone?" he cursed under his breath.

Sakura grabbed his arm before he could get up. "I'm sure Naruto can handle things on his own for a little while at least." She gazed up at him seductively.

Sasuke allowed himself to be pulled back into her warm embrace, kissing her neck and working his way down.

"Hurry up, dattebayo!" Naruto's voice called out again.

Sasuke buried his head in his wife's shoulder, sighing. That baka really did know how to kill a good moment. He gave Sakura an apologetic smile and gave her one last kiss before getting up.

She pouted slightly but let him go. That Naruto, I swear he'll have hell to pay later, she thought.

Sasuke pulled on his gear minus the cloak and sword, which he figured would serve as perfectly suitable wedding attire. He looked back at his wife who was laying disappointedly but beautifully back on the bed. He smirked thinking that he'd make up for lost time later. Walking over towards her, he smiled and poked her forehead affectionately. "Maybe next time, tsuma."

She gave him a disapproving look, but a smile crept across her lips. "I'll see you later, anata."

"You took long enough" Naruto grumbled outside the door.

"You could have just left without me" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Did you really need me at just this moment?"

"Why? Were you...busy?" Naruto smirked.

"Shut up, loser" he rolled his eyes. "What about Hinata? Shouldn't you spend more time with your wife?"

"It's not my fault she left early. She's helping Temari get ready."

"I see. So, what's the problem with Shikamaru anyway?"

"The problem is that we can't get him to get ready! He's taking his sweet time. At this rate, he'll sleep through his wedding!"

"You dragged me out, for this? Seriously? Just get Choji to do it. Aren't they best friends or something?" Sasuke was half tempted to go back to his room.