Chapter 13: Calm her down

"Ashter!" That is what Aphmau texts Ashter as he looked at his phone, wondering why she sent it.

"Yes, Aph?" Ashter texts back as he can feel something going on within this text.

"Come here, quick!" Aphmau replays as she was offline after that.

"What the...?" Ashter says as he yells out,

"Mom, I need to go somewhere, be right back!" Ashter says as it was around his time to sleep as he didn't hear a response from his mother. Ashter just groans as he grabs his black jacket as he rushes out the door and towards Aphmau's house, where he can hear the arguments of two people... Oh no.

"Great... What's going on now...?" Ashter says as he knocks on the door, upon which, Aphmau opens.

"Mija! You do know you shouldn't be kissing boys! I told you!" Yells Slyvanna, not even noticing Ashter despite him entering.

"Mom! I said I can explain!" Aphmau says as she argues back,

"You better not have done it with that Laurance person or anyone else for that matter!" Slyvanna yells as Ashter tries to calm her down.

"H-Hey Slyvanna!" Ashter says as she turns to Ashter.

"What!?!" She yells as Ashter tries to explain the situation.

"S-Slyvanna, listen, it isn't what it looks like-"

"Oh! Don't you dare try to correct me, werewolf, my daughter just kissed another boy!" Slyvanna says as she then calms herself down.

"I-I... Sorry, I didn't know what came over me..." Slyvanna says as the three soon hear a doorbell ring.

"I'll... Go get it." Slyvanna says as Aphmau soon hugged Ashter.

"Thank you so much... I didn't think you'd come-!" Aphmau says as Ashter sighs.

"Don't... Mention it." Ashter says as he then asks,

"What... Exactly happened?" Ashter says as Aphmau didn't want to answer. She was very nervous to even move. That's when Ashter realizes what was going on.

"Oh yeah... Slyvanna was yelling about a kiss..." Ashter says as he facepalms at how dumb he is for no figuring that out beforehand.

"Well, yeah! Now my mom knows I kissed a boy! What if she gets mad at me!?!" Aphmau says as Ashter tries to calm her down.

"L-Look... It isn't that bad! You're a grown woman, you can make choices on your own!" Ashter says as Aphmau pouts,

"B... But... What if my mom gets mad at me...?" Aphmau says as Ashter chuckles.

"Don't worry, it's not like your mother will ground you for being with boys or kissing one for that matter," Ashter says as suddenly, he felt a warm hug as Ashter realized it's from Aphmau, as Ashter had no words but to embrace the hug... Ashter felt the tears pouring from her face as it stains his shirt, but Ashter didn't care. He then looks to see Slyvanna as her face was of sadness and happiness. Ashter gives her a thumbs-up as Slyvanna soon says,

"Aphmau...?" She says as Aphmau soon pulls away from the hug as she looks over to her mother,

"Yeah...?" She says as Slyvanna walks to her, soon standing in front of her as she breathes in, then out.

"Look, Mija... I... I'm sorry for trying to take over your life... It's just... I don't want to lose my baby..." Slyvanna says as she started to read up, as she then ugly cry's as she says,

"Beyonce would be happy if I let my daughter... Do what she wants-!" She says as Aphmau soon hugs Slyvanna, as she was shocked and surprised as she looked down to see her baby girl...