Chapter 18: What did you do!?!

Ashter stands next to Vlyad as Aphmau somewhat embarrassed herself doing a specific Spell wrong...

"So, I heard you're a pro at Witchcraft, Ashter, right?" Vlyad says as Ashter shrugs, not even sure how to answer that,

"Eh, I'm okay... I've been getting into many Spells during the months and all that jazz," Ashter says as Aphmau whines as Vlyad and Ashter turn to see her struggle with the Spell.

"Ah!!! I give up! I'm not going to get my puppies..." Aphmau says as Ashter looks at the book, eyes going wide as he realizes what Spell she tried to do.

"Aph... Did you ever have any training with Magic lately?" Ashter says as Aphmau looked at Ashter with a sarcastic and gloomy expression.

"Well excuse me! It isn't my fault I'm not a Wizard like you!"

"Witch for your pronouns actually."

"S-Shut up! I knew that!" Aphmau says as Vlyad laughs at the conflict that is going on.

"Hahaha! Man, this is better than Zane and Garroth arguing with one another!" Vlyad says as Ashter chants a series of untranslatable words, changing these words, a circle with a lot of symbols appears in front of Ashter's hand as it glows an array of colors.

"Woah... Is this how Magic looks like!?!" Aphmau says as the pumpkin starts to glow, and glow, and glow even more, as soon a small sock puppet of a dog appears.

"Oh, my, Irene! A stuffed puppy!" Aphmau says as she rushes to it.

"Wow, Ashter, that was amazing!" Vlyad says as Ashter chuckles.

"I try..." He says as Vlyad grabs Aphmau.

"Okay! You two, I need to tell you about a Bake Sale going on for this Spirit Weak you guys are holding!" Vlyad says as Ashter tilts his head.

"A Bake Sale? Since when?" Aphmau says as Vlyad shakes his head.

"I don't know, but I heard there is one going on, and the sweats and pastries are made by the Witchcraft Club! We HAVE to go and see it!" Vlyad says as Aphmau is all giddy with excitement.

"Oh! I want to try the sweets!" Aphmau says as she runs to the school building as Vlyad and Ashter chases after the student.

"Hey! Wait up!" Vlyad yells as the three then is seen in front of the cafeteria entrance moments later, and there was the smell of Magic in the air...

"Wow... You weren't wrong, I can smell the Magic just radiating in there!" Ashter says as Aphmau is excited to try the sweets.

"I can't wait! I always wanted to try Magic made sweets!" Aphmau says as Ashter smelled and heard someone... The smell and fresh-cut grass and... Charcoal? Ashter heard the footsteps coming closer and closer to their direction and the smell growing near, Asher turns around to see Aaron as Ashter's reflexes get the better of him and he grabs Aphmau and pulls her aside.

"H-Hey!" Aphmau says as Ashter and Aaron meet eyes, not unlocking from one another...

"Watch where you're going, jerk," Ashter says as Aaron scoffs.

"Heh, seems you have finally taken into consideration and moved her," Aaron says as Aphmau got defensive and yells,

"Hey! You could've just walked around us! You could've made me fall, you jerk!" Aphmau yells as Aaron gets up close to her, his face filled with arrogance,

"Then make me, shorty," Aaron says as  Aphmau was about to rip him a new one, but Ashter yells,

"C'mon, Aph! We have some pastries to try out!" Ashter says with a very angry tone but hid it quite well as Aphmau turns to Aaron, giving him an angry expression before turning her back to him as she walks with Ashter and Vlyad into the cafeteria.