Chapter 27: Auras (Prom Excitement! Pt 2)

Ashter, Aaron, and Aphmau stand outside as Ashter practices his Magic as Aaron and Aphmau sat on the bleachers. And Ashter has been practicing a lot lately as he practices a dance he remembers from long ago... As flames spiral around him as they trail from his hand, as Aphmau and Aaron watch him do his thing.

"Focus..." Ashter mumbles to himself as the flames start to take a sort of blue shade, but kept its red color as Ashter continues his dance until he stops as the flames dispersed into the air, as Ashter huffs and puffs.

"I... Got it...!" Ashter says as he perks his head as he sees Aphmau clapping for Ashter's performance.

"That was amazing Ashter!" Aphmau applause Ashter as he thanked her,

"Thanks, Aph..." Asher says as Aaron chimes in,

"See. This is why you can't focus on your work." Aaron says as Aphmau argues with,

"Hey! It isn't my fault Ashter dances so majestically!" Aphmau says as she shows a picture of Ashter to Aaron as she whines,

"It was amazing!" She says as Ashter blushed at that, thanking her.

"Thanks... It was an old dance I remembered..." Ashter says as his ears perk up, as he sees the book in Aaron's hand,

"Oh, you know how bad Aphmau is at Math," Ashter says as he then clears his throat,

"I'll have you know that even I have trouble with Math, and I'm one of the smartest students!" Ashter says as Aphmau whines,

"But I need help from Aaron~!" Aphmau says as Ashter laughs to himself, a bit weirded out on how more childish Aphmau got during the months.

"Well then maybe you should continue paying attention, you aren't going to pass your classes with such low grades," Aaron says as Ashter sits next to the two, as he looks at the paper, realizing that the work was very difficult for him when he was in Middle School.

"She does have a point, even I had to keep up with studying to pass," Ashter says as Aaron sighs, helping out his friend as Ashter watches...

Somewhere else...

"Oh my goodness! Girl your son has a date!?!" Says Sylvana as she sat at Zina's house as she is seen sipping tea, nodding happily.

"Yes! I can't believe it too Sylvana!" Zina says as Sylvana then grows a concerned facial expression,

"But with who exactly?" Sylvana says as Zina shakes her head,

"I honestly don't know! It could be anyone, that's the fun of it!" Zina says as Sylvana says,

"B-But are you sure? What if she'll take away-"

"Nonsense, Sylvana! Back in my day, it was always healthy to start a relationship early to gain the experience!" Zina says as she weakly smiles as she looked out the window,

"Yes... He died when he proposed to... But I want the best for my son Sylvana. And whatever makes him happy I'm all for it." Zina says as Sylvana was taken aback, she never heard something to... Touching.

"I... Y-Your right... Then that means whatever makes your son happy I'm all in for it." Sylvana says...

But then the scene turns black and white, as there is a pair of students, one a boy and one a girl, the girl has long black hair and yellow eyes with pale skin and the other has brown hair and pale skin with a amazing eye color of blue and green.