Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's Story Evaluation!

Hi, now. Quick note thanks for 2k views on "MyStreet: Ashter (MyStreet x OC)"! I just found out about this a few minutes ago and I would like to say thanks for reading that messy fanfic! (Editing will come soon, probably now while I take a break) (Read to find out what I mean by "break".)

Ashter has gone through a lot during his first year of High School, discovering powers he had and his other side of him he didn't know he had! He truly had a major character arc!

Relationships

Aphmau: High School best friends and sister figure. Ashter protected her like he was her sister and shared moments that even moved me a bit.

Aaron: Despite their past, they've also become AMAZING High School friends!

Travis: They talk sometimes and have a bit in common.

Dante: Not really on terms with one another...

Katelyn: Ashter hasn't got to know her too much, sorry guys :v

Kawaii~Chan: They're good friends, showing that Werewolves and Meifwas can be friends.

Garroth: A good friend, although it became a bit... Odd, Ashter is still friends with Garroth.

Zane: Nothing much was shared between the two.

Vlyad: They talk on occasions, that's mostly it.

Jeffery: Ashter rather not talk to him.

Lucinda: Sparring partners and Magic Buddies, they learned a lot during their High School year, Asher is the reason she's more powerful and the reason Ashter knows the Mythical Realm!

The Shadow Knights: Ashter still wonders why they aren't expelled...

The Teachers: Not the Teacher's Pet but Ashter kept up with his school work.

Zina: Adopted mother and sister of Zianna, this makes Ashter Zane, Garroth, and Vlyad's adoptive cousin!

Zianna: Aunty to Ashter, she's a friendly figure around Ashter and makes him feel oddly comfortable.

Sylvana: Sylvana practically treats Ashter like her own son in a way. Unlike Aaron *cough* *cough*

Eric: Ashter rubbed a good picture of himself on him.

Balto: Practically his arch-nemesis.

Pack Members: Seems to be on okay terms with them, due to the fact Ashter wasn't like Balto.

Mythical Realm: They know his appearance so he can't go back now.

Ashter Lake

Age: 14 (technically 15 in the end) (As of Phoenix Drop High S1 )
Year: Sophomore
Weapons: Magic/Potions

Race: Human (Formally)
Werewolf (Currently
Wizard (Assumed)

Appearance:

Hair Color: Black hair with blue ears with silver tips and blonde bangs (Formally)
Black hair with blue and silvertip ears. (Currently)

Skin Color: Slightly tanned

Eye Color: Silver
Red (When angered or using Fire Spells
White (Using Wind Spells)
Pink (When using Healing Spells)

Personality:

In the beginning, Ashter was described as a shy and timid young boy, but while being at the school he became to develop his personality to be friendly but confident when it comes to protecting his friends. Ashter gets embarrassed when his personal life has been thrown out in the open as when Zina commented about his exercise routines. Ashter was also said to be more social in his Middle School year but as of moving away, he became the outcast he thought he was going to be.

Trivia

-Ashter doesn't even know if he's a Wizard and Werewolf hybrid or not. But so far that doesn't seem to be the case.

-Ashter is going through a lot of personal design changes as of now!

-Ashter is the same age as Aphmau, despite Ashter being in a grade above her. But this was proved to be Ashter's academic privileges as to why he is in a grade above her.

-Ashter's backstory Pre-Phoenix Drop High is going to be planned out soon to replace some extra story as Aphmau isn't the Alpha and Asher is, you know what that means.

-Ashter was planned to be openly straight but he is now Aromatic (thanks to a certain someone :3), but of course this wasn't the case since I am asexual in real life, so I put it in Ashter in a way, except he's Aromatic.

-Ashter never knew Katelyn personally in Phoenix Drop High, but in MyStreet S1 that's where they started to finally hang out with one another.

-Ashter and Sylvana are on great terms!

-Ashter's story will affect MyStreet and future series in a lot of ways! Like how Ashter being the Alpha will affect future storytelling so it'll probably take more time to come up with a proper format. Ashter dating Katelyn is an example, and Ivy getting into a lot of beef is another which resulted in her timid and shameful personality in past Chapters, of course, this will affect how Ivy is seen in Love~Love Paradise!

Now... For my take on this Fanfic.

Thank you all so much for an amazing time and I greatly appreciate it a bunch. I wouldn't have continued if it wasn't for all of your guy's and girl's support by voting on my story, this tells me you enjoy my story and want a better future for this Fanfic. But... I am going to have to lay off of this until next Monday, as I've devoted way too much time to this Fanfic. I do hope you understand as I've not been doing great about myself so... Yeah. I do appreciate everything but this will be my ticket out until next week. But as always, see you in the next Fanfic.

But in all seriousness, I've had a blast coming up with little events that were affected by Ashter being in this story and I loved it. It didn't feel as fast and I've learned a few things from a certain person (*cough cough, VivKitten)

And to be fair, this was just the beginning of a bunch of stories! And I hope you guys can find motivation for making your own universe based on your favorite shows and movies, as I believe I'm doing a completely different approach to MyStreet. I hope this series continues and I hope that by the time I reach the final chapter, that this pandemic will go away. But who knows how long this Fanfic will go! Anyways, stay safe guys and I will be back and ready to create the new chapter of Ashter's life, "MyStreet: Love~Love Paradise (Ashter x Katelyn Fanfic)"! The release date will be Monday, February 15, 2021, so be aware of that! Now, I'm going to tune out finally. Bye!

Note: "MyStreet: Love~Love Paradise (Ashter x Katelyn) Book 2" is out! Check out my profile to see the Visual Trailer for my fanfic! See you then!