Chapter 26: Prom!?! (Prom Excitement! Pt 1)

Upon entering the school Ashter has been hearing a lot about a specific event known as "Prom". And Ashter has been hearing it for HOURS among Seniors, Juniors, some Sophomores, and MANY of the Freshman talk about this event, Ashter wasn't prepared for this as this was his first time even going to a High School, and in his old class, there wasn't as much excitement when coming to this topic as Ashter grabs his stuff from his locker, placing a few books back as he... Was in a bit of a pickle. You see...

"Why are there so many people asking me to go to Prom!?!" Ashter says as Aphmau comforts the poor dying soul that is Ashter as she giggles at her friend as he is breaking down like a pill in water.

"C'mon Ashter! Where is that sassy friend of mine at!?!" Aphmau says as Ashter's hands rest on his head, very much concerned.

"I don't even like anyone~" Asher whines as Aphmau sighs, still comforting her friend.

"Well... Maybe Cadenza can take you?" Aphmau says as Ashter looks up at his friend, obviously oblivious to the person Aphmau mentioned.

"Who's Cadenza?" Asher says as Aphmau quickly says, with a very smiley personally,

"Well, I'm glad you asked!" Aphmau says as moments later, the would-be prom date, Cadenza shows up, her movements appeared sassy upon laying eyes on her.

"So? Is this the infamous Werewolf that all of my classmates has been talking about?" Says the girl as her voice has a sort of foreign vibe to it.

"Hey Cadenza, yeah! This is my friend Ashter!" Aphmau says as Ashter nervously waves at the student as he says,

"Hey... My name is Ashter." Ashter says as Cadenza is seen appearing and reappearing going around Ashter as if checking him out, as she then concludes,

"Man, I didn't expect the so-called Alpha to look so... Shy!" Cadenza says as Aphmau whispers to her,

"He's... Having a hard time making friends." Aphmau says as Cadenza nods her head in understanding, before saying,

"So. I heard you need a Prom Date to get out of your fangirls radar huh?" Cadenza says as Asher nods, as Cadenza cracks her knuckles,

"Well say no more!" She says as she grabs Ashter's wrist as the two were then at a mall, oddly enough.

"We're here!" Cadenza says as the three students stood in front of a clothing store.

"Uh... You know I have clothes at home right-"

"Nonsense! If I'm going to take you to Prom I want you to look as handsome as possible!" Cadenza says as Asher whispers to Aphmau who stood next to him,

"Do you think I'm ugly?" Ashter whispers as Aphmau shrugs,

"I think you look okay," Aphmau says as Ashter groans, before moments later, the three walks out of said store with a bag in hand.

"You'd look very handsome in this I just know it!" Cadenza says as Ashter nervously chuckles,

"Yeah... Of course..." Ashter says as Aphmau giggles,

"Hey, at least your little admires will stop coming after ya!" Aphmau says as Ashter does nod,

"Yeah... That's a plus..." Ashter says as moments later, the three students stop at a hair salon as Ashter is seen seated and ready.

"Okay, now, your hair... It's... Very weird." Cadenza says as Ashter then says back,

"I'll have you know it took ages to get this hair the way it is!" Ashter says as Cadenza does give him credit for that but then gets to business.

"First, the ears." Cadenza says as moments later, the view was shown on Ashter's newly dyed ears are they twitch, they were completely black again along with dark blue fluff on the inside and black tips.

"Perfect! Now your hair!" Cadenza says as moments later, Ashter's hair was split in the middle as it's trimmed to look like your typical High School romance.

"How do you like it?" Cadenza says as Ashter looks in the mirror, his hair was dyed and trimmed yes but Ashter never thought of having Laurance's hair...

"I... Like it? Hold on." Ashter says as the tips of his new bangs were how platinum blonde, the color of his singular bang from before as Aphmau does like the style.

"It looks so good!" Aphmau says as Cadenza does give Ashter credit for the addition.

"It does look pretty good to be fair..." Cadenza says as she then sighs,

"I should've known, you wouldn't go for orange even if I paid you." Cadenza says as Ashter chuckles, thanking her.

"Thank you so much! Now the others would stop asking me to that Prom..." Ashter says as moments later, Ashter is seen adjusting his tie on his new outfit as Aphmau sits and watches,

"Wow! You look so charming!" Aphmau praises Ashter as he blushed a bit, thanking her as he turns around to show Aphmau the front of his body, as her eyes shimmer as if looking at a new person.

"Wow... You really do look handsome..." Aphmau says as she blushed like crazy, yelling,

"I-I mean! You look amazing!" Aphmau says as Ashter closes his eyes as he nervously chuckles,

"T-Thanks..." Ashter says as Zina is seen tearing up upon opening Ashter's door.

"Oh, my sweet Irene... You look so handsome!" Zina says as she brushes away a tear from her eye as Ashter thanked his mom.

"Thanks, mom..." Ashter says as all of a sudden, Zina pushes Aphmau next to Ashter as Aphmau screams,

"U-Uh! Ashter's mom-!" Aphmau says as Zina happily says,

"I just want my baby to pose with his good friend!" Zina says as she takes out her phone, gesturing the two to pose and smile,

"Alrighty, you two! Say, Cheese!" Zina says as the two smiles, as the picture was taken...

"My baby has grown up to be such a good man... I wonder if he would think the same too... Oh, Lance... What would I do to bring you back to see your child..." Zina thinks as she lays in her bed, thinking as she rolls over to her side as she is closing her eyes slowly but surely...

"But... But what would they think...? You know... What Da..." Zina says as she falls asleep... Tired... And drowsy...

"What would they think...?"

Note: Sorry for the short chapter! I promise this will be fixed next chapter! Thanks-