Chapter 16: Surprise visit

Ashter is seen wearing his gym uniform as he stands with Lucinda outside with many other students as he stretches.

"Man, you really seem into this whole event, Ash," Lucinda says as Ashter stretches even more.

"Well, I haven't trained my body for nothing!" Ashter says as Lucinda complemented Ashter's way of thinking.

"I do say... Most boys would just workout just for attention, but you do them both." Lucinda says as Ashter chuckles.

"I'm... Not like many of the others. I want to stay healthy too you know." Ashter says as Lucinda chuckled.

"Okay, okay, okay. But your abs are amazi-"

"LUCINDA," Ashter yells as Lucinda steps back, laughing.

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop before my little puppy here starts to cry~" Lucinda says as Ashter groans, standing there as he looks around the field as many other students from different grades are spread around the field.

"Wow... I didn't realize there were more students than before..." Ashter says as Lucinda sighs.

"A lot of them make it here early or hang out at the back of the school, it's not like you'll see them anytime soon," Lucinda says as she then clasps her hands as Ashter turns to see her.

"But remember, us Sophomores WILL kick everyone's butts this year, you got it Ashter!?!" Lucinda says as He shrugs.

"I guess, I never really participated in sports before..." Ashter says as Lucinda laughs at this as Ashter sighs.

"Oh c'mon, you're like, one of the strongest students in this school!" Lucinda says as Ashter does agree with her a bit.

"I guess you're right..." Ashter says as he spots somebody... Somebody he thought was long gone as Ashter went quiet... Lucinda turns to him as she likes him.

"Hey! Ash, what's up?" Lucinda says as Ashter turns around to his slightly taller friend as he says,

"Ivy... Is here." Ashter says as Lucinda turns to look, as she was shocked to see her too.

"Oh my goodness... She looks... So different!" Lucinda says as Ivy did look different. Her hair is VERY short, almost to her shoulders, as it's color is still the same... But it was different!

"Woah... She does look different..." He says as Ivy then noticed Ashter and Lucinda as the two looked away,

"She saw us, didn't she?" Ashter says as Lucinda nods.

"Let's just go-" Lucinda was about to finish but heard an awkward,

"H-Hey guys..." Says Ivy as the two turns to see her, Ivy stands a bit nervous as Ashter says,

"Ivy," Ashter says as Ivy stutters, but soon says,

"I'm... Just here to say, sorry. After you made me and my... Classmates go to detention, I was thinking about what I did..." Ivy says as Ashter and Lucinda were surprised to hear this.

"Well, you shouldn't have done that too my friend," Ashter says after getting himself together, which Ivy nods.,

"Yeah... I knew you'd say that..." Ivy says as she looks up and gives the two a weak smile.

"See you two around, I guess." She says as Ivy just... Walks away.

"Woah... What happened to her?" Lucinda says as Ashter remembers sending her to detention.

"Uh... It's... A long story." Ashter says as he explains the situation to Lucinda, as she was shocked and satisfied to hear this.

"Woah! Ashter, such a devil! You put that bully in her place! And not nicely either!" Lucinda says as Ashter looks as Ivy starts walking away... Just, mixed with emotions, but Ashter couldn't worry about that, he has a game to win!