Chapter 3: Ivy's new enemy.

Ashter is seen with a book on his table as he is seen concentrating hard, as he focuses on a page in a book.

"C'mon... Focus... Focus!" Ashter says as a small kindle of fire appears in his hand, as Ashter opens his eyes slowly to see that small fire...

"Wow... I didn't know I can-"

"Ashter!!!" Yells his mom as the fire immediately goes out. Ashter sighs as he yells back,

"What is it!?!" He yells as she yells back,

"C'mon! Get going to school!" She says as Ashter was a bit shocked.

"O-Oh! I forgot! I have to go now!" Ashter says as he grabs his book and bag as he rushes down from his room, frantically putting his book in his bag as he exits the door of his house.

"Bye, mom! Love you!" Ashter yells as he shuts the door, also managing to put his book in his bag as he starts walking toward his school, it wasn't until 6 house later that he also sees Aphmau...?

"H-Hey! New girl!" Ashter yells as Aphmau turns around to see Ashter.

"O-Oh! Ashter, I didn't know you lived near me!" She says as Ashter catches up with her.

"Hehe... Shocking, huh?" Ashter said as Aphmau sighs.

"Well... I do want to formally say thanks for helping with that jerk Aaron get out of that fight yesterday..." Aphmau says as Ashter was confused.

"Aaron... Wait, that one jerk that bumped into you?" Ashter says as Aphmau nods.

"Yeah... That one." She says as the two walked together to school, as the two soon encountered a group of three girls.

"Ah! So if it isn't the freshman who drooled like a dog!" Says the girl as Aphmau was a bit shocked.

"W-Wait... You again!?!" She says as Ashter tilts his head.

"Uh... Did you just call her a dog?" Ashter said as the three chuckled, the cerise haired female says,

"Yeah, I'm talking to that short potato! She was drooling all over my man!" She said as Ashter steps forward, staring at her in the eyes.

"I want you to apologize to my friend for calling her a dog," Ashter said as the two other girls laughed.

"Hey, get a look at this! Ivy, what will you do?" Says one of them as Ivy scoffs.

"C'mon girls, these two aren't worth our time anyway! But if I catch you again with my man Gairoth one more time, you'll regret it!" She says as the three turns as they walked away, Aphmau is seen shivering as Ashter turns to look at her.

"T-T-Thank you so much... If you weren't here I would've said something very dumb hehe..." Aphmau says as Ashter sighs.

"Isn't that Garroth guy with the blonde that same one who played baseball or something?" Ashter said as Aphmau blushed, admitting it.

"Y-Yeah! He's also so... Dreamy..." Aphmau says as she blushed a bit more.

"Uh-huh... Well, anyway... We need to get to class before everyone else does." Ashter says as the two enters into their homeroom.

"Well... I'll see you soon I guess..." Ashter says as he takes his seat next to Kawaii~Chan, who is oddly quiet. But Ashter is seen reading his book from before as he reads instructions on a Fire Spell.

"So I need to imagine... A fire burning in my hand... Oh, right..." Ashter says he closes his eyes, hiding his hand away from sight as he imagines a fire burning in his hand... As he feels the sensation from before... As Ashter opens his eyes to see a little fire burning in his hands, Ashter's eyes glow a slight red color... Ashter doesn't know this as he is distracted by the fire...