Chapter 19: What's wrong with my baby!?!

"Mommmmmmmmm~!" Ashter yells from bed as Zina comes up to him,

"Oh... Still feeling tired...?" Zina says as Ashter nods, his face looking redder...

"I told you to not overdo yourself! Now look what happened, you're having a Migraine!" Zina says as Ashter remembers yesterday...

"Okay, hold still," Ashter says as Aphmau nods, as he begins to chant a Spell as the circle appears underneath Aphmau, as it does, all the Witches and Wizards watch this Spell happen. The circle glows as the ears and tail start to glow and disappear from Aphmau's body.

"W-Wow! That was amazing!" Aphmau says as Asher wipes a small bit of sweat from his head.

"I-It's not a problem." Ashter says as he felt warm.

"Okay, we should get going..." Ashter says as Aphmau nods.

"Thanks again, Ashter!" Aphmau says as the scene goes to Asher still laying in bed as Zina walks into the room again.

"Goodness, you're unnaturally hot. 523... This calls for a Doctor's Appointment." Zina says as Ashter nods as she closes her son's door as he whimpers like a puppy.

"And to think being a Werewolf would be beneficial..." Ashter says as he groans, as he felt like he was drained of his energy.

"Okay sweety, the doctors said they'll get an appointment in a few hours, do you want anything to eat?" Zina says as Ashter sighs, his body was warming up and being cooled down due to the AC being active in his room.

"No... I just want to sleep..." Ashter says as Zina nods in understanding.

"Okay... But I'll be talking to Sylvana  about your health, you never got this sick in quite some time..." Zina says, a hint of worry in her voice as she exits Ashter's room...

"Yo, girl, what's going on?" Sylvana says as Zina was worried...

"I... I don't know, this isn't just a regular fever, it's... Worst..." Zina says as Sylvana tsks.

"You know Werewolves, they're an active bunch, it might just be him being so-"

"He... He isn't even interested in sports! That's why I called you over, what else do you think my boy is going through to make him absent from school?" Zina says as Sylvana sighs.

"If... If I knew what was going on I wouldn't make an assumption like that, Zina... I think your boy might just be sick, and I mean it." Sylvana says as Zina mumbles to herself as she is still concerned about Ashter...

"Well... A few days ago, maybe around two, he came home with faded wounds... He looked bruised but they... It was like... They were hidden." Zina says as Sylvana does nod.

"He is practicing Witchcraft, is he not?" Sylvana says as Zina nods.

"He's been practicing since that dinner a few months ago, yes, but that would mean..."

"He must've used a lot of Magic beforehand, it must be a symptom of using it so much," Sylvana says as Zina sighs deeply.

"You... You're right, he must've been getting into fights... I knew this day would come..." Zina says as Sylvana gives her a weak smile.

"Zina... Your boy knows better than to get into fights. He isn't like him at all, believe me..." Sylvana says as Zina nods slowly.

"But... I heard he was very aggressive when he younger... You know..."

"Zina, we don't have to make him out like that... Man... He isn't like him at all, believe me. I know my daughter well enough then to hang around with boys who act like savages." Sylvana says as Zina felt a bit of closure from that.