Chapter 7: Shadow Knight Scandal

Ashter smiles slightly as he walks with his new dark blue and silvertip ears and tail as it travels along with Ashter as his werewolf accessories flow with healthy hair. Ashter was almost late but managed to enter the classroom as Ashter sees another student in the front while the bell rings upon Ashter entering his homeroom.

"Mr. Lake, it seems I'll need to shorten your time to get to class before I start planning on writing you up." Says the teacher as Ashter nervously chuckles as he hugs his sketchbook, as his ears perk down as Ashter nods.

"Sorry Mr. Moore (Homeroom teacher), I... Was busy hehe..." Ashter says as he sits down, very quickly as he stares at the student, he seemed familiar...

"Everyone, this is a new transfer student, Vylad Ro'Meave. Please show him..." Mr. Moore stares at his paper as he perks back up to the student.

"Ah, I'm guessing you're...?" The teacher says as the student nods.

"Yep, exactly what you think. There is my emo brother over there!" Vylad says as he jumps, jointing at the student who is called Zane, as Ashter turns around to see him.

"Oh great..." Zane says as he sinks a bit in his seat as the student says hi to what seems to be his brother.

"They look so different... Garroth has blonde hair, Zane has black hair... Why does he have brown hair...?" Ashter says to himself as Vylad walks to a seat next to Aphmau as Ashter stares at his sketchbook. Thinking.

I really need to thank the barber for helping me with this mess of colors for these ears and tail... Ashter thinks as he stares he looks at his tail, as the light gray color shines a bit as the light beams from the window, giving Ashter a warm feeling in his tail. Ashter became attached to the ears and tail as he is seen now walking past Aphmau and Vylad as he was still skeptical about the hair differences between Vylad and his assumed brothers.

Eh, it's probably a dye job... The Ro'Meave were heard to be the richest people around town, I wonder... Do they even live around here though? Ashter thinks as he remembers Garroth, as he looks at his schedule.

"Werewolf class now? Why today?" Ashter thinks as he groans about the idea.

"Hey! You, you little runt! You're a werewolf!" Ashter remembers Balto as Ashter crosses his arms, again, feeling his confidence rushing back to him.

"So? I don't want to deal with your little dog group." Ashter says as he thinks about that.

"Oh look at it here! Mr. Witch hybrid says we're dogs! Can you believe that!" Balto says as Ashter only wanted to pass to get to class as he sighs.

"Look, I just want to get to class," Ashter says as he is soon pushed to the ground, Ashter is a bit shocked as Balto's foot presses on his chest.

"I heard about hybrids like you from Mr. Gaven. I heard that you crosses can't use magic while in your Werewolf form, and you can't turn to normal as intended! So this will be fun..." Says Balto as moments later, Ashter turns up in his class, a bit brushed as the teacher tries to ask what's wrong, but Ashter just sits down...

Ashter pops back to reality as he growls as his eyes glow a very very faded red.

"That snake... And he says I can't use magic in my form... Or was he just bluffing? Ugh, either way, I'm still going to have to deal with his... Drama." Ashter says as he turns the corner, but sees a group of three students as they were talking about something as Ashter's ears perk up, now listening to the conversation.

"Ugh, Laurance probably told her about us, why bother with her, Gene?" Says a male student as the black-haired individual, who seems to be Gene, scoffs as turns away from the two, then back.