Chapter 4: A LONG day.

Ashter is seen walking through the halls, trying to get to his next class as he normally does. Although he is getting lost.

"Stupid paper... It doesn't even show which is the first, second, or third floor!" Ashter says as he stares at the paper, before looking around as he walks towards where he thinks his class is going to be, as he turns to see Aphmau talking to a white-haired kid.

"Aphmau made a friend already?" Ashter thinks as he turns to walk away and into his next class.

"Creative Writing..." Ashter says as he sits down on a seat, waiting for the teacher until a student comes in, and stares at him.

"Oh great... That one guy..." Ashter says to himself as he yells,

"HEY. YOU." Balto, the Werewolf yells from afar.

"You took MY seat!" He says as Ashter scoffs at him.

"Look, I honestly don't care, you weren't assigned this seat," Ashter says as Balto got a bit angrier.

"Well, maybe you should ask people before-"

"Listen here, this is our first day in an actual class, you don't own this seat," Ashter says as he got MAD.

"WHY YOU-" Balto was stopped by Ashter's hand forming a torch of fire in his palms, Balto and everyone else was surprised.

"Y-You're a-a-a..."  Balto studders as Ashter glares at him, as his eyes glow a dense red.

"I don't want to hear this," Ashter says as his hand goes down, as the fire burns out, his hand burning as Ashter kept it together. Minutes, almost hours passed as Ashter saw no sign of that teacher...

"Why do I feel like these classes won't be relevant to my future studies?" Ashter mutters to himself as the bell soon rang.

"Fourth-hour fourth hour... Where are you..." Ashter says as he is soon pushed to the ground by someone. Or some people. Ashter turns around to see Balto again with these other werewolves.

"It seems you didn't get the message FRESHMAN. As long as you're in the werewolf class I OWN YOU." Balto said as Ashter tsks, before getting kicked to the chest as he slams to the ground, and Balto kept his foot on him.

"You may be in the werewolf class, but you're just a witch... And we don't like witches..." Balto said as Ashter growls under his breath, the group laughs.

"Aw look at that! The puppy is growling!" Says one student as Balto grins a malicious grin.

"Whimper you weak little pup! I dare you!" Balto said as he puts more force on Ashter chest, as Ashter gasps for breath.

"Aw, look at that! He's crying-!" Balto turns around to say to the others as a fireball hits him in the face, knocking him back with a bit of burn.

"What the!?!" Balto said as the other werewolves come to attack... Before Ashter remembers something...

"Remember class, if you fight against any students, you always try to find what their fighting style is. Then counter that!"

Ashter noticed all of them are attacking randomly, as Ashter just blasts them with another ball of fire, Ashter twitches as he felt the pain, as he shots the group with two more, pushing them back.

"Grr..." Says one of them as Ashter's eyes glow red, as crosses his arms as Balto attacks again,

"EVEN IF YOU'RE A WITCH YOU'RE NOTHING-!" Balto said as he throws a punch at Ashter. Ashter grins as he steps to the side, as he puts his foot in front of Balto, as he trips, falling to the ground. Ashter quickly realizing he's late for class.