Chapter 23: Regaining Half Of Myself

"Hello, Ashter." Says the doctor from the time Ashter and Zina went to the hospital. Ashter sits there, awkward and excited mentally, as he waves.

"Hey..." Ashter says as the doctor smiles at the progress Ashter is making, raising his hand as they closed their eyes... After a few seconds, the doctor opened them as they then sigh.

"Well, you've been following my instructions at least. It's been about a week and you have regained your Magic once again." Says the doctor as Ashter's eyes widened,

"Wait... Really!?! Does that mean-" Ashter says as a hand was palming in front of his face as Ashter sighs, sitting down again.

"Now now. From what my observation says, you mixes rely on more Stamina to use your Magic and for your Werewolf forms to be let out. But... You have been using both of these traits during the time I've told you NOT to use, right?" Says the doctor as Ashter looks down, obviously regretting coming here.

"Yeah... But I had a reason-" Asher was cut off as the doctor writes on his clipboard.

"Yes... It was against my rules but... Due to your amazing perseverance, you've actually gained a sort of boost in your Stamina and Magic pool. It's very interesting... But you've only regained your ability to keep your Werewolf Form." Says the doctor as Ashter smiles a bit,

"Really...?" Asher says as the doctor smiles, Ashter shakes his head as his ears and tail flow out, making the doctor chuckled.

"Now remember. You may have your little trick back, but I am still going to say, use your Magic wisely." Says the doctor as Ashter nods.

"Yes! I will!" Ashter says as the doctor smiles before Ashter is seen coming out of the office as Zina smiles warmly upon Ashter's arrival.

"Oh, my little pup!" Zina says as Ashter nervously chuckles.

"Hehe... Yeah... I'm finally able to use this form without much strain!" Ashter as Zina wipes a small tear from her face.

"Slyvana would be surprised when you go to her house later..." Zina says as Ashter tilts his head.

"To her house?" Ashter says as Zina jumps a bit, excited for a second.

"Wait... I need to get you come new clothes!" Zina says as Ashter's face turns into a frown.

"Oh no..." Ashter says as the scene goes to Ashter holding a lot of bags, containing many outfits as Ashter looked tired.

"On second thoughts I can't keep this up like normal... Great..." Ashter says as Zina chuckles.

"Oh my little pup, you're going to LOVE the clothes! Besides, it's a dinner Sylvana is going to have with some of your other friends!" Zina says as Ashter tilts his head again,

"Others...?" Ashter says as Zina gasps, as she nervously laughs.

"Oh ho ho! Forget what I said, dear!" Zina says as Ashter awkwardly turns away from his mom as the two were in Zina's car driving home. Ashter stares out of the window as he admires that his ears and tail we're back to where they belong.

"Hehe... Glad you're back..." Ashter says as he fluffs up his head accessories as Ashter is then seen wearing a very... Formal Casual outfit moments later as Ashter looks in the mirror as he is wearing a black sweater vest with a white dress shirt underneath it with dark blue jeans and Ashter's favorites, a new pair of black combat boots. Ashter is itching a bit as he is NOT used to the whole outfit yet. But soon, he steps out of his room as Zina stood there, tearing up a bit.

"Oh, my Irene... My baby boy is growing up so fast~!" Zina says as Ashter blushed a bit as Zina's hands clasp in a ball as they're in front of her mouth. But Zina then rushes Ashter out of the door,