Chapter 10: Odd Dinner Night (JTTAR Pt 3)

"Wow, Sylvanna! These cazidyles are amazing!" Zianna is heard as Ashter's mom agrees.

"Wow, Sylvanna! It tastes just like the ones you made all of those years ago!" Zina says as Sylvanna thanks the two.

This is what Ashter hears as he stands next to Garroth and Aphmau as the three hear their mother's talking to each other, the three teens are less embarrassed then they think they would be.

"Wow... Our moms are very... Less embarrassing than I thought..." Aphmau says as Garroth nods.

"If it was just our two moms and Ashter's mom was out of the picture, this would be too embarrassing-" That's when the three hear Zina say,

"Oh my goodness, girls, we need to talk about our little babies! Come, I have baby pictures!" Yells Zina as Ashter, Aphmau, and Garroth jump before moving FAR away from the kitchen area.

"Okay! Do you two want to take... A tour around the house?" Garroth says as Aphmau and Ashter immediately nods.

"Well... Let's just go meet my baby brother's rooms, shall we?" Garroth says as a flash of Ashter hearing a muffled sound of four children playing with each other... As it fades away...

"Yeah... I'll like that," Ashter says as the three headed up the somewhat big flight of stairs, it led to a long hallway that led up to even more stairs. The hallway contained about three to four doors, which Ashter guesses three led to Garroth and his brother's room.

"Okay... This is Zane's room, he should be in here so..." Garroth says as he slams opens the door, entering in, the three are somewhat surprised to see the room so... Black. Zane is seen playing a video game that Ashter has never seen before as Zane turns, a bit surprised at the bundle that is Garroth, Ashter, and Aphmau.

"Hey baby brother, long time no see!" Garroth says as Zane becomes a bit annoyed and angry.

"G-Garroth!?! How many times do I have to tell you to knock!?! You're going to start breaking down doors sooner or later!" Zane says as Ashter was a bit shocked at the response.

"Uh... Zane, you really shouldn't have-"

"Uh, it's okay Ashter, I didn't really knock in the first place," Garroth says as he turns to Zane, as he sighs.

"Well, dinner will be ready soon, we'll get out of your room baby brother," Garroth says as Aphmau was a bit sad by the turn of events.

"Good! Now get out!" Zane says as the three left the room, Ashter was honestly a bit angry still by Zane's explosion.

"Garroth... You shouldn't have to deal with Zane's badmouthing you know." Ashter says as Garroth chuckles, crossing his arms as he peeks to Zane's door.

"Eh, he'll soon open up one way or another..." Garroth says as he soon guides the two to another room as it smelled of candle wax...

"Hey, Garroth," Ashter says as Garroth turns to see Ashter.

"Yeah, what is it?" Garroth says as Ashter sighs.

"Why does it smell like candle wax and smoke?" Ashter says as Aphmau realizes this before sniffing the air, she opens her eyes and nods to Garroth.

"Yeah... I smell it too, is everything alright in there?" Aphmau says as Garroth laughs.

"Oh! That's just Vylad's meditation candles. He uses them to clear himself during bad times, I... Don't think we should go in there either," Garroth says as Aphmau sighs.

"Yeah... You're right," Aphmau says as the three soon were at what seems to be Garroth's bedroom door.

"Uh... Garroth?" Aphmau says as Garroth looks at the short teen.