Chapter 8: Jogging turns to a reunion. Pt. 1

Ashter is seen doing a small jog as he wears a black tank top with a blue trim with a pair of black basketball shorts with a pair of long wrist guards on it as he is seen jogging around the park. After a while, he sees a familiar face as Ashter sees what seems to be... Another familiar face?

"Aphmau...?" Ashter says as he stops close to his raven-hair friend.

"Hey, Aphmau!" Yells Ashter as Aphmau jumps, a bit scared.

"A-Ashter!?!" Aphmau says as Ashter was met with a glare from afar, but it died down, but arose again as Ashter felt the two glares stabbing in his soul.

"Is that a boy, Mija!?! And a werewolf!?!" Ashter hears as his ears twitched from it.

"Uh... Aphmau?" Ashter says as he closes in, the women quickly started smiling again but with a very stern look.

"Oh hey... Are you... My daughter's friend...?" The woman says as Ashter waves awkwardly at her.

"Oh, yeah... I am Aphmau's friend... And you...?" Ashter says as the woman glares at Ashter continuously as she kept that forced smile on her face.

"Yes... I AM my daughter's mother... Nice to meet you...?" The mother says as Ashter shakes her hand.

"The name is Ashter. Ashter Lake." Ashter says as he felt Aphmau's mother's grip become tight as Aphmau was a bit embarrassed by the confrontation.

"Mom! Stop embarrassing me in front of my friend!" Aphmau says as her mom calms down a bit, a bit opened a tiny bit.

"Ah, I'm sorry Mija, hello... Ash-Tire?" The women say as Ashter sighs, but grins.

"It's pronounced Ash-Tr," Ashter says as she shakes Ashter's hand a bit normally before letting go.

"Hello, Ashter, my name is Sylvanna, and have you been treating my Mija... Well...?" Sylvanna says with a very raspy voice as Aphmau steps in, yelling,

"M-Mom! We're just very amazing friends! N-Nothing else!" Aphmau says as Sylvanna was a bit surprised.

"Oh, well you could've said so earlier! So, Ashter... I noticed you're a werewolf. You better not have turned my Mija into one too!" Sylvanna says as Ashter blushed a tiny bit.

"T-That's impossible hehe..." Ashter says as Sylvanna sighs.

"Well, I'm glad you are my sweet Aphmau's friend. She's been without one for quite some time..." Sylvanna says as she noticed Ashter's clothes.

"Oh wow, you jog too?" Sylvanna says as Ashter nods.

"Y-Yeah... I'm finished, you know, assignments and all..." Ashter says as she smiles.

"We need to get to know each other more! But my friend is coming along with her three children in a minute! Are you excited, Mija!?!" Sylvanna says as Aphmau jumps a bit.

"M-Mom! Why didn't you tell me!?!" Aphmau says as Ashter chuckled and Sylvanna glares him a look, it quiets him up quickly.

"Sorry, Mija... I just thought it would be nice for you to get to know some more people! Not just your, "Not Alone Buddy" and Werewolf friend!" Sylvanna says as Ashter was a bit embarrassed, he didn't expect to have this conversation in such a state as he sweats while his ears twitched a bit.

"Yeah... I'm glad she's my friend..." Ashter says as Sylvanna smiles at the response.

"Good..." She says as she became serious.

"But if you have any ideas with my daughter, you're going to have to get through ME!" Sylvanna says as Ashter and Aphmau suddenly blush at the words that flew out of her mouth.