Chapter 21: Who's FC?

Asher is seen talking with Aphmau on their walk to school... Ashter was concerned about those pictures and Aphmau was concerned about Ashter staying at home for a day. But soon, the answer came out.

"What!?! You used so much Magic that you can't even use it!?!" Aphmau yells as Ashter sighs, remembering his mother yelling at him...

"What did I tell you, no using that form of yours! You could've ended up staying home again!"

Ashter remembers that scolding way too well... And honestly, that's the first he has even been yelled at by a parent.

"Well, anyway... I hope Laurance listened if what you're saying is right..." Aphmau says as Asher remembers Laurance... He seemed to get the story Ashter told him...

"Yeah... Let's hope." Ashter says as he missed his ears and tail. He was very comfortable with them and he heard a lot of gossip throughout the experience.

"Being without my ears and tail suck..." Ashter says as Aphmau chuckles,

"You know... You don't need to be a Werewolf to be my friend, Ash." Aphmau says as Ashter shrugs, knowing that already.

"I... Guess you're right. Hehe, I don't need to be a Werewolf to be cool!" Ashter says as moments later, Aphmau and Ashter stop near the bathroom area,

"Thank you so much for accompanying me..." Aphmau says as Ashter sighs,

"Sure... Just, hurry up." Ashter says as Aphmau disappears into the bathroom as Ashter stands next to the entrance, looking at his phone.

"Let's see... Nothing new in my status..." Ashter says as he looks at an icon marked with a "WC" as it stands for, 'Witchcraft'.

"Not many Spells... Not many potions... Nothing..." Ashter says as he looks around as some students walk past him. Ashter just continued to state at his phone as he felt a tap on his shoulders, upon doing so, he looks up to see someone.

"H-Hello...?" Says the voice as Asher looks to see... Ivy.

"Uh... Um, hello Ivy." Ashter says as she was quiet, but says,

"I... I have something to tell you." Ivy says as Ashter sighs,

"And what would that be?" Ashter says as Ivy says,

"Gene... He... He's creating a plan to ruin your friendship with Aphmau with my cousin... Lily." Ivy says as Ashter was a bit surprised to hear that.

"Him? And Lily?" Ashter says as Ivy nods.

"Yeah... She tried to talk me into it... But... I didn't want to... Especially after I got yelled at by my parents..." Ivy says as Ashter sighs, thanking her.

"Thank you, Ivy," Ashter says as she nods, walking away from him as Ashter thinks about what she said.

"Gene... You snake..." Ashter says as his eyes flicker from silver to red as Ashter closes his eyes, as some veins are marked on his eyelid as it glows slightly through them, and they soon fade.

"Gene..." Ashter says as he sighs, waiting for his friend to come out... As he remembers that strange dream he had this morning.

"Two children... Who are those two children...?" Ashter says as he shakes his head.

"Hey! Ash!" Says Aphmau as Ashter turns to see her,

"I tried to flag you down, but you were too deep into thought, it looked cute!" Aphmau says as Ashter rolls his eyes,

"Yeah~ Sure~," Ashter says as he looks around as he is unsure of what to do... But Aphmau says,

"Hey... You said Laurance and Garroth would get the wrong idea...? Why? Why do they think that?" Aphmau says as Asher sighs.