Chapter 11: A Scandal ruined by magic.

Ashter is seen in front of his table as a few bottles were organizer with a few herbs here and there's as crystal clear liquids flow through tubes to many other bottles. Ashter leans forward as he hovers over a bottle as it drops a tiny drop of dark green fluids into the light green bottle which is also filled with a thick liquid that sparkles when the drop hits the liquid as it boils violently. Ashter grins as the bottles shine with an emerald green glow as the sparkles multiply.

"I-I did it! I made a Transformation Potion!" Ashter jumps as the floor shake a bit, as the table wiggles, Ashter soon holds down the table as it stops wiggling.

"That was... Close..." Ashter says as he writes down the ingredients in a notebook.

"Okay... So when the potion glows, it indicates the potion is created... This also indicates that the potion is strong and high quality..." Ashter says as he writes down everything in his regular notebook as he is then drawing the little set of tubes and bottles, it looked a bit scribbled but Ashter lets it slide.

"Eh... I should be able to deal with this in my book..." Ashter says as he grabs the potion, as he caps it while placing it on a hook attached to his bag.

"This attachment was made for potions, I swear!" Ashter says as the potion gleams as he soon exits his home as he chats to himself, remembering the dinner.

"Aphmau and Garroth have been acting weird... I should ask her what happened..." But then Ashter remembers the main reason for the dinner.

Everyone sat at the table, as they ate the delicious food that was provided. Ashter enjoyed the food as well as everyone else, as Ashter noticed Garroth and Aphmau acting... Weird around each other. Ashter didn't pay mind until Zianna got everyone's attention.

"Okay. Everyone, I want you to listen up." Zianna says as the whole table immediately looked at her as Ashter's mom also gets up and stood next to her.

"Everyone... We have something to tell you. Especially you, Ashter." Zina says as Ashter was oddly nervous at this. Zianna gave Zina gives a nod at each other as Zianna happily says,

"Ashter, you're my adoptive nephew!" Zianna says as everyone was equally as shocked as Ashter.

"Uh, what do you mean by then, mom!?!" Garroth says as Zina smiles at him.

"I am your Auntie!" Zina says to Garroth as Zane also got involved.

"Wait... You're saying this werewolf is our cousin!?!" Zane says as Ashter gives him a quick glare as Garte nods.

"Yes, Zane, Ashter here is your auntie's adoptive son and therefore, your adoptive cousin," Garte says as Ashter was sitting there trying to process this whole event.

"Oh my goodness, congratulations Zina! I didn't know you were my girlfriend's sister!" Slyvanna says as Garte pats Ashter in the back.

"Welcome to the family, Ashter!" Garte says as Ashter slowly nods as he is still trying to process what's happening.

"So... I have a baby cousin!?!" Vylad says as Zianna nods happily.

"Oh my goodness... It's like a whole new reunion!"

Ashter still remembers everyone's looks... Some are shocked and some are happy for him being the adoptive cousin/nephew of the Ro'Meave family... Ashter continues walking to school as the sky was bright and the area was dull, but it contains some plants here and there. It was like a normal neighborhood but with fewer people out and about. As Ashter walks to his school, he had held onto his potion as he walked up the steps.